I Wanna Be Your Endgame Pt 1

The Endgame premiere has come around and Chris has been away doing a lot of promotion for it. He sent me a final sneak peak of a scene through (he's not seen the film yet but has decided to actually watch it at the premiere for the first time) and I found myself fanning myself down at my desk.

Fuck.

I know I have the real thing at home but the way he looks is just...holy crap I have to get him to wear the suit in bed.

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 I message him back in response to what he's sent. He's still not got rid of the damn iPhone 6 for a better one and refuses to until it literally dies. So now we have a bet on to see how much longer it will last. He says three years max, I say one.

Ok, which one you simping over Irving? 😉

Babe, I need to come home to you in that suit one day because I don't think I'm gonna have anymore ovaries left by the time this damn film comes out. 🥵🥵

Admit it, you're hot for Mackie really

Is he with you?

How did you guess, he made me type that.

I know exactly what he's like lol, I miss you ☹️😢

Miss you too gorgeous, can't wait to see you when you get out here - how's Dodge? I look over to where Dodger's living his best life on the floor of my office at work, surrounded by toys and sleeping soundly. I snap a picture and send it to Chris. Give him a massive hug and kiss from me.

And what about me?

You get something a hell of a lot better than that 😘😉 I can't help myself and snap him back a teasing picture of my bra just peeking out from my shirt. FUCK, that's being saved to my album.

I can't wait to see him.

The premiere is just a matter of days away and I have my outfit ready. Formal enough but not enough to be too over the top and draw attention to myself.

I'll leave that to the ladies of the film. Scarlett always looks stunning in anything as does Lizzie. I've met them a couple of times and they were so lovely. Chris and Scarlett have been friends for years so she was practically the first person I met other than Downey when we started dating.

I'll be arriving with Lisa and the rest of the family. There's gonna be a lot of us considering this is the last Avengers film. I'm probably safer sneaking past with them, plus they've done this before. Either way Scott says he's gonna look after me, thank god.

Call me tonight? I ask.

Got dinner with the others but I can after I'm done

Ok, whenever you're free, love you ❤️❤️

Love you more beautiful xxx

**

The rest of the family are already in LA and have been for the last day by the time I arrive the night before and check into the hotel we're staying in.

They're all in Chris's suite when I walk in and immediately there is a chorus of "FLEUUUUR!" Followed by a stampede of Evans.

The kids are hanging from me, everyone's gathering around waiting for their turn to hug and kiss me, and all the while Chris is just stood there like the little shit that he is looking smug.

"I didn't realise I was that missed, we do all live near one another y'know" I smirk as finally I get to greet my man. "Hello you".

He kisses me deep, "I need them to get outta here so I can do what I've been waiting to do to you since I left" he mutters into my ear and then pulls away. "Shall we meet in an hour or two down at the restaurant?"

"I can make a reservation, come on Scott, you can come with me" Lisa says, "let's give these two back their room". She knows exactly what's on her sons agenda and ushers everyone out, leaving us to it.

"I need a shower, honestly I feel dirty after travelling". I say and head into the bedroom area, quickly taking my outfit for the premiere out and hanging it up.

Chris's hands slide around my waist and begin to unbutton my jeans. "Shower sounds like a plan". He breathes into my neck, sending shivers across my skin. "We've got an hour or so before we've gotta go down".

"I think you'll be going down way before that". I turn and now look naughtily at him.

"Get in that bathroom Irving". He all but pushes me in there as we begin to strip our clothes off.
The shower turns on and he takes me underneath the water, body pressed against mine as his lips crash onto my own.

He hoists me up, pinning me against the shower wall and then entering me slowly with a satisfied groan escaping us both.

Fuck I have missed how he feels inside of me.

He keeps a firm hold of me, my legs keeping themselves clamped around his waist while he pounds into me. "There..." I gasp, "fuck that's it, right there". He lets out his low devilish chuckle knowing exactly that I'm liking it, and continues to move into me until I grasp at him, nails digging into his shoulders as I let go against him.

I feel him release into me and soon only the rainfall of the shower that's soaking us is the only noise to be heard, other than our ragged breaths trying to grasp some air. "God I love you gorgeous" he murmurs and slowly puts me down after I unlock my legs from his waist. His hands keep themselves firmly on my hips, lips trailing across my wet skin.

I think we need to skip dinner. We've literally gone straight to dessert.

**

On the morning of the premiere the cast have interviews before they head back to get ready.

I come out from bedroom as Chris is getting ready and having a beer to calm his nerves at the same time. I can tell his anxiety is rising a little.

"You look amazing". He almost chokes on the beer.

I went for a safe option of a navy caped jumpsuit with a gold bag to hold my phone and a couple of other things I could manage to stuff in there.

"Is it too much?" I ask cautiously

"Perfect" he gives me a kiss, "although I'm gonna find it hard to make it through the evening without wanting to get it off you, Fleurie".

I tap his nose. "Behave yourself, you look like you're about to go into beast mode".

His eyes are on my cleavage but he then gives my ass a squeeze. "I swear you do this in damn purpose"

"Maybe I do" I smirk and walk out, leaving him to finish getting dressed.

Once we're all ready, he appears and sticks on his sunglasses.

Holy crap, if he thinks he's the only one not going to be able to hold back tonight then he's wrong. I just know for a fact when we're sat in that theatre it's gonna be a battle to try and make it through.

He takes my hand and I can tell now he's nervous, not just about walking the carpet but also about seeing the film for the first and final time. "You ok?" I now ask. Playing a role like this for as long as he has? It must be a little hard to say goodbye. I know I'm a little sad, and have a pack of tissues in my bag just in case. I also know that Lisa does too.

He nods and gives me a reassuring kiss. "Let's go"