Homecoming

While Chris is away I throw myself into work, trying to forget the rumours and pictures that have been going around. Instead I open my Instagram back up, using the platform for my work. I'm my own person, I shouldn't have to be forced into privatising everything, I'm not about to hide away because of stupid press. The only thing I won't post is about my relationship. Now that should be the only thing to stay private, even if it is currently being splashing around.

I snap a selfie in front of the infinity pool the owner has installed in this incredible house and post it. 'All work, all play' . I caption it and within seconds the likes and comments come in, mostly about where I get my clothes from, what lipstick am I wearing, a few comments here and there about Chris and asking if we're still together.

I ignore those.

chrisevans liked your photo.

chrisevans commented on your photo: 🔥🔥

I smile to myself and like his comment, replying to it. Miss you 💕

He's coming home tomorrow and I can't wait. He'll have a few appearances to make and then we're spending Thanksgiving with his family in Boston. I can't keep up with just how hectic is schedule is - it's a wonder that Britt's not going mad.

I head back to the office and walk in, stopping suddenly as I see who is stood casually chatting to my friends. "Oh my god!" I half shriek as Chris turns and grins.

"There she is" He says and comes over as I launch myself at him, kissing him without caring who the hell is watching or even snapping pictures. "Hey you..."

"You're not meant to be back until tomorrow!"

He laughs, "Yeah well we wrapped a day early , so I thought I'd come surprise to you. I've already been interrogated by your friends".

"Damn right he has!" Ang now says as she passes, "Told him that if he's an asshole then I'll tear his pretty little head off...and something else."

Chris looks at me and shrugs, "It's fair, not that I plan on being an asshole".

I'm still so surprised that he's here that I didn't even notice Britt standing nearby on her phone. "Chris, we need to head off, think that word's got out you're here" she smiles apologetically at me.

I brush it off. "It's fine, you go - I'll see you later perhaps?"

He nods. "Let me know when you're done and I can grab us some takeout".

"Ok" I smile as he kisses me again and then heads off with Britt and his security. 

After he's gone I see Lexie scream while Jen is fanning herself with one of the brochures for an open house she's showing later this week. "Holy fuck, I can't even begin to imagine what waking up to him is like - you're so fucking lucky". Ang finally explodes what she's been dying to say. "Be honest, how good?"

I purse my lips and smirk. "I'm saying nothing". No way am I about to talk to them about my sex life. That stays in the bedroom with Chris and I.

"Too coy Fleur, too coy" Ang smirks and flips into her chair. "We're not sorry we have a crush on your boyfriend".

I shrug it off, "that's ok, because I'm not sorry that I'm dating him".

"I wouldn't be either" Lex smirks. "Everything ok between you guys now?"

I nod, "I think so".

Only time will tell, but I can't wait for work to be over so that I can see him tonight.

**

"Look who's here bubba". Chris says to Dodger as the canine jumps up at me with excitement. He's not seen me for weeks and licks my hand and attempts to do so to my face as I crouch down and cuddle him.

"Did you miss me gorgeous boy? Coz I missed you!" I coo.

"Awh I know you did". Chris smirks knowing I'm not talking about him.

I get up and he kisses me. "God I've missed you so much".

"Missed you too" I say in between kisses, Dodger trying to get in between us for attention.

"Alright buddy! Calm down, peace is restored". Chris tells him and Dodger patters into the next room, returning with his lion toy and dropping it at my feet. "Dodge it's not bedtime yet".

"Apparently it is" I smirk, getting back to kissing the hell out of him. "And I think you'll agree with that too".

"After some of the stuff you've been putting on your Instagram? Geez I don't know how I got through the last few weeks".

Part of me wants to bring up his oh so lovely co-star but I decide against it.

I will not be 'that' girlfriend. Instead I guide his hand to my shorts and throw him a suggestive look. "You wanna show me just how much you've missed me Evans?"

He smirks and leans in to whisper in my ear. "You're Damn right I do".

**

My head spins, hands tugging at Chris's hair whilst the feel of his beard scratches against the inside of thighs.

No one's here to hear me literally moaning the whole house down, well, only Dodger and he's in the garden.

Chris's lips take themselves away from between my legs, kissing up my stomach and coming to rest on mine. He grins against them and then flips me onto my front, pulling my hips up before he eases himself into me from behind.

Fuck.

I push myself back against him as he continues to thrust into me until I feel my release, he follows soon after and then collapses next to me, wrapping my body around his.

"Missed this ass too" he says, giving it a squeeze.

I chuckle and bury my face into his chest, peppering it with kisses. "Should've known, you've not stopped touching it since I walked through the door".

He checks the time, "you hungry?"

"After that? Yeah". I smirk, "but I don't wanna move, too comfortable".

"Mmmm" he replies in blissful agreement.

"How much more stuff you gotta do before Christmas?" I ask.

"Quite a few things in the diary, think I'm all yours from the second week in December".

"Lucky you, I have to work up until Christmas Eve". I say and he places a kiss on my head.

We haven't actually discussed Christmas yet, but I'm guessing he's heading back to Boston for it. "You should come back to Boston with me - if you're not doing anything for the holidays".

"It'll be tight". I make a face. "I'll see whether Adrienne will let me, she should but you never know".

"Well my mom wants you there as well, she's been excited about you coming for Thanksgiving". I smile. His family were also so welcoming when I met them that I immediately felt like part of it. "There's something else..." Chris now begins. "I'm looking at buying a place in Boston, somewhere that I can take some downtime away from here when I'm not working. LA is great, convenient at the moment with what I'm doing, but pretty much all my family are in Boston, it's just...home". 

I look at him. "Is this your way of saying you wanna break up?" 

"What? No! It's the opposite." He tells me and then brings my hand to his lips and kisses the top of it. "I want you to come with me..."