His Hands Are In My Hair

I've been teasing Chris all week by sending him a couple of bikini pictures by his pool, and it gets to the point where he even had to take five minutes more before returning on set to 'compose' himself. 

Whoops. 

As much as he loves those ones, the best are ones I take with Dodger, and I can tell he misses him like mad. 

I've been working from home and going to viewings straight from Chris's and then back again. The paps have caught me a couple of times, but media attention is dying down - although part of me is dreading venturing out with Chris as a couple. 

Still, I'll be more at ease if I'm with him - at the moment I'm like a rabbit caught in headlights. 

Only twenty four hours to go until he's home, and I cannot wait. Today I'm working, out in the garden. Dodger is happily panting by my feet in the shade and Scott is making some drinks for us both. 

"Margarita's all around!" He grins as he brings them out. "And mine are the best, my mom will tell you so". 

I am yet to meet the famous Lisa, as well as Chris's sisters - and I'm crapping myself about that too. I know I should have nothing to worry about, but meetings with parents is a nerve wracking thing. 

Thankfully Chris probably won't be meeting mine for a while. 

"Ok, yeah, that's pretty good". I tell him and take another sip. "And here was me thinking you liked beer more". 

"Oh I do, but you can't beat a cocktail or two". He smirks, "How's work going anyway? Adrienne been okay with you working from home?" 

I nod. "Yeah she's pretty accommodating. She understands which is helpful - plus she's said it's been great for business. Not sure how I feel about that one". 

"Another reason why my brother likes you. You have your own thing. You don't wanna be known as Chris's girlfriend but they're gonna dub you it anyway. You should see what they call me sometimes". He rolls his eyes. 

"Go on, humour me". 

"Well the best one is 'Bro Scott', which some magazine called me the other week - I mean they're not wrong?" He half laughs, "and the others all state the obvious about my sexuality". 

I grin. "Now that must get boring". 

"The sexuality or the headlines?" He smirks and drinks his drink, ruffling Dodger's fur as he now sits and is expecting to be given a treat. "Anyway, am I gonna need ear plugs tomorrow night? I like to plan ahead". 

"You're gonna need 'em alright, judging by the way your brother was talking he plans on starting as soon as he walks through the door". 

"You'd best be staying safe" He mockingly scolds. 

I want to die. "Oh my god, stop - we're totally safe thank you very much". I turn back to my laptop and look at the email that has just come in. "What time's he getting back tomorrow?" 

"Late afternoon. I was gonna suggest takeout, but I guess you two are gonna be eating out". And he throws me an evil look. 

"Scott!" I shake my head to myself and try to concentrate on my work. "I swear you're trying to distract me on purpose". 

"Yeah well I'm not the evil brother. Did I ever tell you about the stuff he did to me growing up?" 

I slam the laptop lid down, now wanting all the tea. "Go on..." 

"Sit back, I've got some good stories coming your way". 

**