Wedding Prep

"Your Instagram following is insaaaaane!" Jen says to me on a call one weekend. I'm getting ready to go and see Chris while he's filming Defending Jacob. He's taken Dodger with him so the house has been very quiet the last week.

I snort at this. "They either want me to do ads - which I'm not gonna, or they want more pictures of me and Chris, oooor they wanna know what I'm wearing, mainly that so outfit of the day is mainly trending at the moment". I pause, "but yeah they only follow me because of Chris".

Have to admit though, people have been positive, sure there were some bitchy comments to begin with but they've since died down. You still get the odd hater though. I know the ones that get the main traction and likes are the ones that have Chris, Scott and Dodger content in them. That much was obvious, however I do feel people do see me as my own person and not just Chris's 'girlfriend'.

"You decided on a date for the wedding yet?"

"March 7th next year"

"Shit! Not long then!" She says wide eyed.

I chuckle, "we were going to wait a little while longer but we just decided screw it, let's just go for it".

It was acting on impulse, but we found a venue we loved and just went for it. Now with just six months left until we day I do we're starting to get things done. Unfortunately most of it is down to me as Chris doesn't have the time to be as involved as he can. We know what he's wearing, who's going to be his best man (Scott of course) and when he's got to be at the venue for!

Thankfully Lisa, Shanna and Carly are all helping me and getting stuck in with what needs to be done.

"That's sometimes the best way, so where is he currently?" Jen asks

"Filming Defending Jacob, I'm heading to set this afternoon to see him and bring Dodger back with me, they're heading out to shoot in Mexico tomorrow so he can't go with him".

"I think I love Dodger more than your fiancé, just saying"

I laugh, "I think everyone does! Anyway babe I've gotta get going, talk later!"

"You give that boy a big kiss from me"

"We still talking about Dodger?" I smirk.

"You bet! Catch ya later!"

**

I watch from the sidelines as Chris is currently doing a rather intense scene, getting out of the car and storming up to another.

Even though this is live filming I still get blown away by just how good he is. And as Andy Barber? He may need to start roleplaying in the bedroom at this point.

"Ok cut! Let's reset and break for lunch!" The director calls and he heads over to his set assistant, not yet noticing me.

Then he looks up from taking a long drink of water and sees me there, now beaming. "Hey you" he murmurs when he gets to me and kisses me gently.

"I like this get up, think you should dive into Andy Barber more often" I say and toy with his hair. I don't care if hair and make up shoot me for it, this is getting messed up. "Where's Dodge?"

"Hair and makeup are spoiling him, we've got some time to ourselves". He tells me quietly. "Working lunch?"

Oh yes fucking please.

We head to his trailer and close the door, locking it so no one can do a Scott and walk in. Dodgers currently being looked after so we're just gonna enjoy this - well I certainly am. Even the thought of him railing me in full Andy attire is now soaking me between the legs.

"God I've missed you". He says, pushing me up against the wall and undoing his belt. I pull my underwear off, his hands now pushing my dress up to my waist and hoisting me up, pinning me between himself and the wall. My legs lock around his waist and I moan loudly as he pushes slowly into me. "How do you always feel so fucking good?" He groans and kisses my neck, beginning to thrust into me and pick up a pace.

"You make me this way, especially when you're dressed as a damn DILF" I manage to breathe out amongst the pleasure that's building.

Yep, his hair stylist is gonna murder me. My hands are currently running through it, before I dig my nails into his shoulders as one forceful thrust almost sends me over the edge. 

His hands grip my ass (yep, he's gonna leave bruises by the way he's digging his fingers into my skin) and he lets out a growl as I feel him begin to coat inside of me. At this point in shaking against him, rising out my own climax until finally we finish, breathless, sweaty and in a post sex haze.

My legs almost give way from underneath me when he puts me down, bracing himself against the wall and catching more breath. "That's my workout done for today, I'm spent".

"Glad I could be of service, I may need to sit down, I can't really stand properly". I smirk, pulling my underwear back on and all but collapsing on the couch.m, the aftershocks still zooming through my thighs.

"I'm gonna grab a bite, you hungry?" I shake my head and curl up on the couch. He grins as he looks back from the trailer door and unlocks it. "Be right back, I'll grab Dodge as well".

Once he's gone I grab a coke from the fridge and check my emails, answering a few work related ones as well as wedding related too. Florist is confirmed, cake maker all set,  catering and DJ are in house ones so only menus and guest numbers for those.

And next week?

I'm hoping to find the dress.

The door to the trailer opens a little while later and Dodger barges in, barking and jumping over me. "Down! It's just me you goof!" I grin while he parks himself against me and begins to nuzzle my face. "You missed me?" I coo at him, "But you're with your bestie?" 

"C'mon Bubba, leave Fleurie alone". Chris points to the floor and Dodger jumps down, flopping down and taking five minutes from jumping all over people. He's going to be a key part of our wedding, and I know that if we put him in some kind of waistcoat or tux then he'll be pissed. He hates it when we dress him up. 

"Few more things confirmed today, just got to wait for the RSVP's to come in and then we can confirm with the venue and catering". 

He nods and takes a swig of water. "Sounds good to me, you found your dress yet?" 

I shake my head. "Having a look next week, I'm keeping an open mind but I think I have an idea of what I want". 

"Is wearing nothing at all an option?" He grins. 

"Not unless I want to give your family a heart attack, besides that's for your eyes only". 

He looks at me now, his eyes devilish, "you're damn right it is"

I honestly cannot wait to marry this man. The ability he has to still give me butterflies even after everything is immense. 

All we can hope for is that we can keep this out of the media for as long as we can. We deserve that much.