Say My Name And Everything Just Stops

Waking up to him will never get old.

I feel his hand gently grope my ass as I begin to stir, then feeling his lips trail kiss after kiss down my spine.

"Mmmmmmm, what are you up to?" I ask Chris sleepily.

"Appreciating what's mine, including this ass". He murmurs as I go to roll over, but then stops me from doing so. "Nuh uh, keep still".

Immediately I know exactly what his little plan is and gasp as he slides into me from behind. "Fuck..."

"You bet we're gonna". He hisses into my ear and slowly begins building up his thrusts, positioning my legs to hit better spots that he knows will have me screaming.

And he does.

He has me whimpering while he continues to help the coil inside of me tighten, hitting my cervix and going harder when I beg for him to.

Soon I lose all my sense and cum hard, shaking and soaking him as he releases finally his load inside of me with a satisfied groan. "The things you do to me Irving, seriously?" He catches his breath and lays back beside me.

I roll over and kiss his chest. "It's snowing". I say as we both look outside and see the flurry falling into the garden, already coating the ground and surroundings in white.

That's not the only thing that's been coated that's for sure.

It's early December and the cold has set in. The snow though? It makes it even more fairytale-like.

"I think today calls for the fire on and some films wrapped up under here". He grins.

"I don't wanna move at the moment, too comfy". I mumble into his chest, the warmth of us making it hard for me to get up and slip my underwear back on from where it's spent most of yesterday on the floor.

Don't judge me, I haven't seen him for a few weeks and the frustration was real.

"I'm gonna be needing coffee after last night". Chris groans lightly and shifts, but my body keeps him clamped down. "You've got me for the whole weekend".

"I'm warm and cozy, let me have this one thing". I laugh, still a little sleepy. My fingers trace themselves over his tattoos.

They never really were my things before I met him, but fuuuuuck have I been converted. For me it's when he's got a vest on underneath an open shirt and they're peeking through, taunting me.

He presses a kiss to my head. "Fleurie..."

"Nooooooo" I groan as he manages to slip out of bed and pulls on his underwear. "Such an asshole"

"An asshole that's about to bring you breakfast and coffee in bed?"

I smirk. "Well...when you put it that way..."

He grins, "exactly, I'll be back", leaning down and kissing me before whistling for Dodger to follow him.

I laugh to myself and decide to light the fire, as well as put on Netflix so as we can kick start this day early.

Chris and Dodger return a while later, the latter making himself comfortable on the bed while I am served with pancakes with an attempt at a kissy face made out of fruit on them.

"And here was me thinking you forgot?"

Chris snorts, "you really think I'd forget about Pancasso? It's our thing".

"Why does it look like it's in pain?" I can't help but laugh as he shows off the pathetic attempt.

"Probably because the kissy face is hard to kinda make outta strawberries". He smirks, "but at least you get the real thing right?"