THE LAST HUG

Kim jisoo ( you ) is a ordinary 14 year old girl living in a middle class family . You were the most loved in your family as you were the maknae .

You went to school everyday, enjoyed with your friends . Everything was fine until the horrible day of your life arrived .

" Dad-mom I wanna go out for my birthday celebration" you said as opening the door of your parent's room

" Where should we go sweetie?" Your mom said as you sits on her lap

" Ummm... Can we go for a long drive on the roads?"

" Your order , my duty! " mr. Kim said while laughing.

" Ok then get ready everyone" your cold brother Jin yelled from his room while listening all the conversation.

You ran in your room to take a bath . Even though you are a 14 year old teen you acts like child at home but outside you acts like mature girl .

They sit inside the car while suddenly you ran inside the house. Mr. Kim understood why you ran . He smiles while looking at your running figure towards him with your huge teddy .

You sat inside the car and then they drove to the hotel . After dinner they went to drive through the Suburbs . There was a large jungle near the city . They took a turn towards the jungle .

After entering the large jungle you were enjoying the shaking branches and leaves until you saw a man staring at your car . A sharp jawline with a plastered creepy smile . Wearing black cloak with tear mask Death glaring at you . You weren't scared of ghosts or you did not believed in ghosts .

" The dinner was good , rig-" Mr. Kim said when suddenly you said

" Mom... What about my b'day gift??"

" Yeah sweetie c'mon how can I forget about that,huh?? . First us all a hug "

You hugs everyone. When you again sees that creepy figure . Now it was in the middle of your way . Mr. Kim takes a turn to thier right side as the car crashes into a tree. Unfortunately the tree give a great damage to car from front . The glass shattered on your parents body there legs bleeding badly .

You were agitated. Jin firstly calms jisoo and then calls the police . He was on the verge of blubbering but he didn't because he can't panic you in this situation.

After 15 mins (scenario)

The police arrived with jin's and jisoo's uncle and aunt . They went to home . Took a bath . When the police called you for some inquiries . You gave the phone to jin

" What exactly happened there?" The police curiously asked them

" We were talking and discussing about the hotel we ate in . Everything was fine until..."

" Until?" Police asked analyticaly while looking at his notepad .

" Until suddenly a creepy man popped up in our way . When appa took a turn to right to prevent the accident but he didn't noticed th- " he said getting interupted by your cracked voice.

" And also I saw the man before that incident . He was staring at me with a creepy smile plastered on his face . I thought he was an ordinary man before he vanished."

" Okay , if we need something we will call you okay??" The police said while ruffling your hair. He then left when jin suddenly hugged you . You heard his sobs . He never cried infront you

He cupped your face and said " listen I know don't understand anything but be strong . We lost the most important people in our life . We lost the ones who truly cared about us , okay ? . Now tell me what exactly happened at that time?" You nodded and told each and every detail about that incident . He was petrified .

After 2 days

You were feeling the absence of something important. You were traumatized by that accident. Everyday you got a phantazm . You thought going to school would help you . So you decided to go to school

" Hey jisoo !" Your bestfriend Jennie said waving hand at you .

" Hey " you said in down tone .

" What happened why are you so down? And why didn't you came to school? "

" They are no more in this world " you said as a tear escapes from you eyes.

" What are you saying . Spill the tea fast . And why are you crying?" She said giving a water bottle to you

" My parents... They are no mo-" you started crying when she suddenly hugs you .

" Hey pls don't cry , tell me what happened"

" Actually we went to long drive after my birthday celebration . And do you know the jungle out of this city?

" Yeah , what bout that?"

" We were driving through it when I saw a creepy man staring a-"

" Wait did he had a sharp jawline and was he creepily smiling? And also was he wearing a cloak?"Jennie asked curiously.

" Yeah , how do you know that?"

" Don't you know there was a rumor that there was spirit who hunted the teenager's parents ? It was a long time ago and he didn't did anything for past 2 years "

" Yahhh!! Then why would he do that now?"

" I think He does it every 2-3 years . See, 4 years ago the same happened with Kai's parent's . It's a loop which happens every 2-3 years"

" But why will he do that??"

" Maybe he suffered from something like that?"

" Okay we'll figure out that later, let's go to class"

Y/n was always bothered by the nightmare of that incident . But she slowly recovered everything.

After 12 years

They ran as they heard the bell ring making them realise they are late to class . The boring maths class started as you were lost in the thought of the horror incident . You were thinking of that creepy figure .

When immediately you remember the words written on his cloak . Death , pain , scars why do we need them? Why was this written on his cloak? Did he gone through this all ? He must be a sad so-

" Jisoo?? What happened?" Jennie said moving her hand infront of your face.