14. MAKE OUT?

"Who's there?" Jungkook yelled. We recieved silence in answer.

" I think We should go!!" I shouted. He shyly nodded. We ran towards out classroom. Grasping for breath we saw all of my classmates even rosè was chanting that now.

We both looked towards them. They all were coming towards us. Their faces were very different I mean to say their faces were weird.

We looked at other and nodded. Holding each other's we quickly ran towards the exit. To our surprise, they all were running too. Reaching to the bike, he wore his helmet while rosè was running.

I sat on the bike but rosè holded my hand which was injured by tae. Kook started the bike but She quickly bite it. I hissed in pain.

He quickly drive towards my home hoping they wouldn't follow us Which they didn't.

" I'll drive fast so just hold onto me okay?" He said. I nodded and wrapped hands around him. We drove to my home.

Tae was already there

" hey you came home? What happened to your hand?" Jin oppa asked me. Kook went in his house leaving tae with me.

" Nothing I'll tell you after I treat this." Jin nodded. Tae and I quickly went to my room. I gave him the first aid kit. He was doing at the stuff when he called my name.

" jisoo" I looked at him. His face was very close to mine. He was staring at my lips as he blushed.

" I wanted to tell you something " He said. I can't control myself anymore. But I had to because I don't know how he thinks of me. He slowly leaned towards me . I closed my eyes.

Feeling his soft lips on mine, I wrapped my hands around his neck. He holded me on my waist. He made stand without breaking the kiss. He slowly started walking as I moved back and hit my study table.

He made me sat there. Slowly he went towards my jawline and then my neck. He found my soft spot and quickly bite it. I let a moan out. I started to remove his shirt when he spoke.

" are you really ready? Like we both are doing this for the first time" He whispered. I nodded.

" but I don't think we should at least now, Jin hyung would come and even we aren't in a relationship" He spoke hugging me.

" you're right!" I said almost moaning because of his breath which was hitting me on my face. I broke the hug leaning towards his neck. Sucking there he Slightly moaned.

" that's the prove that I love you!!" I pointed towards that hickey. Tae chuckled.

" I love you too!" He joined our foreheads.

" well you both besties come down!!! Dinner is ready!!" Jin bro yelled. We quickly went down wearing our scarf. It was winter in Australia so Jin hyung wouldn't doubt us.

We sat on the dining table. Jin oppa and jimin were infront of me and tae was beside me.

" so how did you got hurt" Jin asked.

" soo... it would be kind of unbelievable but all of our classmates were transformed into weird creatures. Like their faces were smudged , lips curved into creep-"

" stob it!!" Jin shouted.

" btw you'll get a good news soon!!" I said looking at tae.

They all choked their food. Tae looked at me. I smiled as he understood what I said. He smiled back. Jin was looking at us with sus eyes.

" what do you mean by good news? Wait did you both?"

" no not like that!!" Kook interrupted him.

" yeah you'll get to know. Don't worry, okay?" I assured him. He nodded.