9. TRUTH OR DARE?

" What do you mean be temporarily?? you aren't going anywhere living me. And yeah we are friends." I exclaimed.

We went home. Jimin was driving slow because he know he had to face me. I smacked his hand indicating to drive fast. Out of nowhere I was horny af right now. As he opened the door sitting on the couch he closed his eyes.

I just stood infront in of him crossing my hands on my chest. He peeked opening his one eye. Sighing in defeat he wrapped his veiny hands around my waist. I tried to remove his hands and not to blush hard.

" Babe sorry!" He pulled me closer.

" No sorry!! Why didn't you tell me huh? You know I love this kind of things." I yelled looking away. He just let me go. After some moments he came out from the bedroom.

I didn't directly look at him but just observed him from my corner of eye. The bell rang as soon as he left. I opened the door to see jin with jimin.

Jin was crossing his hands resting on his chest.

" What did you did to him?" He tried his best to be serious but ended up bursting out laughing. I laughed at his actions. Jimin spread his hands in disbelief.

" Lol you can't never be serious" i said breathing for air after laughing so hard.

" Okk but tell me what did you do?" He said

" Nothing, he lied to me so i am angry on him" jin instantly turned towards jimin.

" Bro how did you do this to my sister?" He said again bursting out laughing.

" You brother and sister aren't even of the same blood but still have the same habits." Jimin commented. I interlocked my both hands with jimin's and jin's.

I lead them to the living room. When I suddenly got a notification from rosé.

Otp

Hey jisoo!!

Hey what happened??

Nothing!! Wanna do a sleepover?

Okk but this time in my House.

Okie!! I'll call Jennie, kai
And yeonjun.

Ok then I'll call soobin, Lisa, and jihyo

Okay byee!! Meet u soon!!

Yeah byee!!!

I quickly called everyone and told them to come over. While texting jihyo i just look in front to see my house all messy. I got up and started to clean everything.

" You both get up and clean the house fast." I yelled at them. They understood what was happening and helped me. We all fall on the couch like we are lifeless.

" Your friends are really trouble." Jin said. Jimin immediately looked at him.

" Ha-ha not you broo!" Jin said closing his eyes. Jimin got up and fall on jin.

" I know right?" I said falling on both of them. Jin hugged us both with his long hand. We heard the door bell ring. I get up and fixed my hairs.

I opened the door as they rush in to meet jin without even looking at me. " Jin hyung!!!" They all shouted.

" Ahh!! I haven't seen you all for almost 1 year!" He said throwing jimin above him.