12. RED RING

If he did he wouldn't take yeonjun away from me. I cried all the night. The person i loved left me. Believing it was gonna take a lot of time.

Next day

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I wasn't feeling well.

" jisoo!!jisoo get up sweetie!!" Jinn hyung knocked on the door.

" yeah I am coming!!!" I opened the door. I gave him hug and went downstairs. They all were eating.

" good morning guys!!!" I yelled back hugging rosè who was eating food with her full concentration.

" where are tae and jungkook?" I asked sitting on the chairs.

" they went to there house. I think they live nearby. I have seen jungkook in this area." Jennie said washing the dishes.

" ohh... BTW Jimin didn't woke right?" I was still sleepy. I laid my head on Jin hyung. He slowly patted my head. I finished my food and put the dishes in the sink.

"Jimin-ahh!! Jimin-ahhh!! Wake up!" I knocked on his door.

"Open it!!"he replied. I open the door and jump on the bed. It wasn't any big deal to sleep beside him. I trust him so I knew he wouldn't do anything bad.

" ugh... why do we have mornings??" He nagged.

" you're right. But you have to go to work" I said kicking his leg Slightly.

" but wait where do you work?" I asked getting up.

" you'll get know if you met lord." He hugged chimmy tighter.

" can't you just tell me?" I was annoyed. If I want to meet lord I should know him!!! I got of the bedroom. Something vibrated from my pocket. I took out my phone. Jungkook was sending me notifications.

Otp

Hey look where I am!!

Umm...parking, right?

You didn't recognise. Wait for two min...

Yeah...

Yeah , now look at your window.

I quickly went to my window to see jungkook making weird faces. Sticking his tongue out he was looking at his eyes.

Stop making weird faces

I was laughing hard. It was first time laughing after that incident.

You can come over anytime!!

Yeah thanks!!!you too can come over here!!!

He was out of sight for 3 minutes. He came with whiteboard on which was written "you okay , right bestie??" . I nodded. he signalled me to come in his house.

I took a whiteboard and shown him.it was written "who lives with you?".

" No one I live alone!" He wrote back. I nodded expecting his smile which the cutest thing on the earth.

" Hyung i am going to my friends house!!" I yelled wearing my shoes.

" Okay but which one everyone is here?" He asked from kitchen.

" I'll tell you later. I am late" i lied to get rid of his question. I quickly went and stand infront of jungkook's doorstep. I knocked the door 3 times.

" Who the fuck disturbed my sleep?" A old handsome opened the door. Who is he? Jungkook said he live alone.

" hello!! Is kook here?" I asked greeting him. He nodded and opened the door more wide. I went in. I saw more 2 people there.

They were all looking handsome. Oh god!! Jisoo don't fall for them!! I thought.

I went upstairs and the opened the door which was exactly opposite to my room. I saw tae sitting on the bed wearing shorts. Ahh!!! His thighs!!. Jungkook was still looking outside.

Tae raised his eyebrows. I pointed toward jungkook. He just nodded and started looking into his phone. I gently Tap jungkook's shoulder.

He fliched and screamed a bit but calmed down the next second.

" Oh!! You are here!! I was thinking where did this girl went . You scared the shit out of me." He said holding my hand and dragged me to his room. I finally was relieved after coming into his room.

" What the heck? You are living with 4 people and you said you are alone?" I said sitting on his bed. I tapped the space beside me. He came and sat down. Seeing his room i got to know he was self-obsessed.

" I thought you wouldn't come if i say i live alone." He said again playing with my finger.

" Btw who are they?? They too hot!!" I squeaked.

" My team members!!" He answered.

" So what about your decision?" Kookie asked me again.

" I'll tell you later , you kiddo" I pinched his cheeks again.

"Let's go somewhere else!!!" He said excitedly. While taehyung came and slammed the door.

" Hide fast!! He is here. Jisoo come with me" he grabbed hand not noticing he grabbed it real hard. He dragged me to his room and hid me in the closet with him.

I hissed in pain as he let go of my wrist. He realised what he did. I was facing him. There was very little space between his chest and my face.

" it is broken" I started sobbing. He quickly hugged me to not make noise. His vanilla scent was calming me down.

" Shh!!! Don't cry , okay? I'll treat it once he is gone." He patted my head to calm me. I saw his ring shining red.

"your ring in shining red" i whispered. He nodded.

" it shines every time he comes. Or when he possess me." He whispered .

After some moments it stopped shining. I pointed towards it. He let a big sigh out. He opened the door of the closet. He took my hand.

"Sorry for that!!" He took the first aid kit.

" I haven't did this before but my mom was doctor so I have saw her many times doing this. So... it will pain cuz I'm gonna stretch your hand." He instructed. He did everything that was necessary.

" thank you!! , as science student I can say you can be a doctor!" He smiled a little.

" btw what is your age?" He asked me.

" 22 , yours?"

" you are much older than I thought." I flipped my hair. He shook his head and chuckled.

" don't be shock but I am 26 years old" I gasped.

" you gotta be kidding me, right?" He shook his head as no.

" even lord's age is more than 1000 years" and that's when I earned a information about the lord. Kook came inside the room

" we had to go out right?" He said greeting tae. I nodded.

" Let's go" He said interlocking his arm in my hand. Usually girls do this but this time he did. We went downstairs again seeing the 3 handsome boys. Kook took the car keys.

" btw do you go to college or university?" I asked him.

" yeah I do "

" which university??"

" Saint Joseph" He answered.

" strange I also study there but never saw you"

" my dumb bestie, we have just shifted here." He smacked my head slightly.

" ohh right!!" I said.

We arrived at the park near my house.