4. PRECIOUS THING?

you were all searching for the man who was kidnapped. A torch was taken out by each of you. There was a big photo frame. You rubbed the dust off of it. you saw the photo of the man who was kidnapped. You wondered why it was dusty. it was taken just a day earlier.

Despite calling out Yeonjun's name, you didn't hear a response. As a result, you started searching for him around the room. Your tiny waist was suddenly wrapped around an arm as you searched for him. You gasped when you realised it was Yeonjun.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"I was searching for you " you replied with a smile.

"why, did something happen?" he said as his voice soften.

"no, nothing" you replied, removing his hand from around your waist. His figure disappeared to the right. You heard someone shout from the left. The voice drew you towards it. When you realised that the voice was Yeonjun's.

Being scared and confused at the same time you asked him.

" you went to the right just now, so how did you come here?"

"what are you saying? I was here the whole time," he said smacking your head

"but... if he wasn't you then who was he?" you said scratching your head.

"it's not time to joke Jisoo !" he said after giving a sarcastic laugh.

"I am not joking idiot," you said as you tipped on your toes to smack his head.

"Which way did he go ?" you point him in the direction to the right and followed him. following him you pulled out your iPhone and called others. They arrived at the location where you were. there was a big passage with side lamps. As the lamps broke, you all began walking forward.

you were at the end of the passage where there was a big door. Rose instantly said " hey may I open the door?". "yeah why not " Jennie said hiding behind her. kai then pulled Jennie behind him.

"Oho jealousy, jealousy " yeonjun said teasing kai. "hey you three it's not the time to do this, now pay attention" you said hitting yeonjun's hand.

"ok mom," Kai said in a sarcastic tone. rose opened the door. As you went inside you heard a voice same as yeonjun but he was right behind you. so whose voice was that? Your eyebrows twitched as you questioned Yeonjun.

he just shook his head as no. When you heard a manly voice say " hey there, I am here." . you looked in direction of the voice when you saw a man with a tear mask and a clock with the same words on it.

" umm ... who are you?" rose said in her AUstRaLiaN accent. "someone you want to know" he replied in Jennie's voice.

you looked at Jennie as she shook her head as no." Hey don't replicate my voice " she said with an angry tone as she applies a cute pout on her face. " btw jisoo I told you to come alone. why did you come with your whole gang?"

"it doesn't matter for now. just tell me where is he?" you said.

"who?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

" the man you kidnapped bastard" you said
looking around the room.

" language. I knew you knew that he wasn't your brother jin. and don't you know the procedure of kidnapping? what do you think I kidnapped him for?" he said as you earn a glare.

"money?" yeonjun gave him a glare in return.

"nope! I want something else..."

"idiot, then spill the tea. what do you want?" Kai asked curiously hiding Jennie behind him.

he laughed sarcastically and then said "First shut your mouth, that's none of your business"

" even though it's none of his business, you should mind language " Jennie yelled at him.

" Okay then let's get to the point. I want something that is very very precious to you "

"And what is it jisoo?" Yeonjun asked as you turned towards him.

" the one that is very very precious thing is umm... yeah the birthday gift I got from my parents "

" Yahh!! Why didn't you tell me that you are here?" You heard a familiar voice. As you turned back you jin . " Shit" you cursed under your breath.

A/n

Hi there pls vote , comment and support me thank you!