16. COURT ROOM?

" you made her your girlfriend??" He asked. Tae nodded.

" yeah eventually we did it too" he said rubbing his hair. They all widened their eyes.

" I thought you are innocent " jungkook said.

" it's okay continue" namjoon said.

" ha so... she decided to join lord. So can we take her now?" Tae continued. He was nervous. I was just looking at their handsome faces. They are perfect. But jimin was still sad.

" not now but I will let you know okay jisoo?" Namjoon said.

" yeah okay" they all went to do their work again. Jimin was sitting there doing his work still on the couch.

I sat beside him looking at tae. He just nodded and went to do his own work.

" Jimin-ahh... I am sorry!" I said keeping one hand on his shoulder. He didn't even looked at me.

" jimin listen naa... I am really sorry for all that happened yesterday. You know how much I respect you and love you as a bestie". But he was still scrolling through his phone without looking up until a tear fell on his back palm.

He finally looked up with a blank face. With staring at me without a single word. He just wiped my tears and blinked at a few times.

" i was wrong jisoo, i interfered in your life. " he said tearing up. i quickly hugged him.

" we both were wrong jimin. i was the problem here. after my parents left me jin hyung and i had fights but you solved them and made peace between us. i was wrong that you should always pay attention to me. the fact that yeonjun died wasn't enough to break my heart and now this happened. I am sorry. i am really so-" i got interuppeted by sobs of jimin.

he hugged me tightly and cried it all out on my shoulder. Tae came from my back and hugged us both.

" sorry tae" jimin said without breaking the hug. Tae nodded.

" it's okay, jimin-shiiii!!!"

" wait a min guys... let me get out of here because i don't wanna be a sandwich" they both chuckled and didn't let me go. i couldn't help but just shake my head in disbelief.

somehow i managed to get out of that hug. I went to bring some coffee but they are still hugging each other.

" ahem... if you guys are done drink this." i handed them the coffee.

after 5 hours

we came home and it's been 5 hours I am thinking 'bout the lord. what does he want from me? Tae slammed the door out of nowhere. i screamed hard because of his sudden actions.

" tae what was that for?" i said grasping for breath. he giggled.

" nothing just wanted to scare you. and i wanted to tell you something..."

" what do you want to say" he sat on the bed pecking me.

" we can go and meet the lord now." he said. i was excited but annoyed at the same time. Tae and jimin they both have annoyed me for the whole week by the lord's name. i get irritated by his name now.

" okay then i'll get ready" i exclaimed. i quickly wore a short , a white top, and a blue shirt jacket or whatever it is. i was accompanied by taehyung and kook. we were walking on a street which was pin-drop silenced. it was dark there even though it was day.

" so where is it? is it any big castle? or is it a advanced technology lab? what does the lord do there?" i asked them questions.

" can't she be quiet?" Kook whispered to tae. Tae shook his head.

" btw she has sharp ears and hear what we said" tae replied back. Kook made a disgusted face. it was silence after that. we walked for almost 5 mins and reached there. Tae pointed at a hole as kook jumped in.

"what the heck is this? do i have to go through this?" Tae nodded. he let me go first and then came back. i reached down as I saw a whole mansion sized blue room .

i was huge. there were some sittting places on the left side and a elevator in the middle. looked like it only went down as it was underground.

there was a big door on the right. a room between the elevator and the huge doors. Tae led me there first. he opened the door of the room which contained more rooms.

" we live here!! and let me tell you whatever jimin told you about his father was a lie. he lived here after you left." he said. then he showed me my room.

" you are gonna live here from now. my room is right beside you so call me if needed anything" the room was huge. it had a bed , a closet which had a weird design, even the telephone had weird no.

" are some kind of alien?" i asked tae who was scrolling through his phone. he was smiling like and idiot.

" hello? Tae?" i waved my hand infront of him. still he did not respond. something's sus here... i gone behind him and saw he was smiling at a picture of dog with a woman. i snatched his phone right away.

" who is she?" i asked him...

" the person i love" he tried to control his laugh.

" means? who is she? don't play with me!!" i yelled. i saw his gallery was full with her photos.

" she is the woman who loved me alot."

" oh... she is your ex right?"

" the woman who gave me birth idiot" he said backhugging me. he started kissing it while we got interuppted.

" room no.4 mr. Kim taehyung should be available in the main court." he quickly stopped everything and wore his cloak and a bunny mask.

" come on let's go. and don't ask many questions okay? you have to be quiet in front of lord." i nodded. we stood infront of the big doors i told first. i hold hid hand in excitment. he opened the door. it was hella dark here.

we walked in and the doors closed behind us making a thud... sound. sudden flash of light flashed. i adjusted my eyes to it and the scene i saw next was surprising.