26. the keys

Yeonjun pov

I waved a goodbye and came out of her room. I need to get the keys from taehyung. They really are evil.

I went to see where they all were. I couldn't do this solo so i needed jihyo unnie. I'm sure she'd help.

She was in her room. I went to her room and opened the door. "I need your help unnie" i said.

"Yes whay happened?" She asked. "Jisoo... i need the keys of handcuffs" i closwd the door.

"You're helping her?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay then I'll help her too" she said and went in near the drawer where all the keys were kept.

"I need to check this once" she started to search for the keys in the bundle. It was difficult to do it.

"It isn't here" she said. "It could be in tae's room... we need to sneak out at night" i said.

"We need to wait for the night" she said. I took a paper and wrote a letter on it. Without folding it i slide it into jisoo's room.

Jisoo pov

I was resting my head on my shoudler but i heard a sound towards the door. A paper was laid there with a torch.

I tried to on the torch and i succeeded. There was somethingwritten on the paper.

The keys are witn tae... we will soon sneak out and take it from his room. Till then wait here. Also turn off the torch and throw it to the side. I'll come after 8 hours. It will be 3 am at that time. Perfect time to get out of this hell. Jihyo unnie is helping us too. She will also accompany us.

"Well thanks" i whispered. I heard some footsteps towards my room. I quickly turned off the lights and theew the torch to the side.

It was tae and jungkook. With the belt. "Hi babygirl i am back" he closed the door. He  swaped the belt on me.

It pained but not more than before. It was habit now. There bruises all over my body. Jungkook laughed from behind.

"How many more days?" I shouted. "Shut up, until you are not dead this will go on"