27. where?

"you have to do a sucide or bear this" he replied. "You really are awful" i thought. He gave a hit on my head.

"Had fun this time... bye~" and they both left. Little did i know my head was bleeding badly like hell.

I needed to do something before i loss to much blood.

Yeonjun pov

I waited until night to arrive. It was currntly 11 pm. Tae would soon go to sleep, i need to check up on jisoo too.

I quickly ran to the room where she was kept. She was facing her head down and her hairs were wet.

"Jisoo?" I asked for her response. She didn't looked up nor replied. I went near her and helded her head up.

It was a dummy. Means she escaped? But how? I asked to myself. I quickly checked no was there and went on the streets to see if she was there.

"She isn't... maybe in her house?" I thought. I ran to her house and the door was broke.

"Jisoo?" I yelled. No response. "Maybe my house?" I again went to my hosue and checked there... still no one.

Thinking where she went i sat high on the building...

Some hours later...

I am still sitting here where she is... "what happened?" I heard jihyo's voice. "Nothing... jisoo isn't there in her room" i said.

"Where she could be?"

"I went to check her home, my home and even the college. But no one was there... the people in the city also aren't found nowhere" i replied.

"Listen i know you love her... and that's why you are doing this right?" Jihyo sat beside me.

"Yes"

"Then never again ask her if she loves you okay? If she really does then when you meet her after you find her the first line she should say is 'i knew you would come' hmm?" She kept her hand on my shoulder.

She's right. "But i don't think she loves me..." i said to her. "Do one thing go where this started, where she met taehyung, where she felt butterflies for you. You'll get your answer"

"Where did this all started? The glit street!" I stood up in excitement. " thanks jihyo!! I'll get toing there"

"Byee!" She chuckled.

"Byeee"