22. ROSE!

" yeah of course you can!!" Jihyo said observing the excited yeonjun.

i helded boths hand and went outside with jihyo unnie behind us. "ahhh!!! Tae!!!" the members yelled.

" that was a surprise for her on her birthday" jimin angered. "ayy!! don't shout on him. i did it, no need to scold him"

"ok then, jisoo... why did you do that huh? didn't you know it was a surprise for you?" he turned towards me. "idiot, let's go" i said taking yeonjun woth me.

i placed him in his bed. "unnie i'll take care of everything now okay?". she chuckled nodding. "ok then i may leave now!" she left from there

"so tell me all your story" i said like child who was ready to listen to the grandma stories. "sorry but not me, tae will tell you. i have already told all the people this story for almost 17 times.

"section 6 is ready to for training. the incharge may take the victims as soon as possible" the speaker annouced." i need to go i'll come back in 5 mins, okay?"

he nodded giving me a wide smile. i locked the door and went out to see. "god i hope they remembers me" i ran towards the lab were all my friends were there.

" walk in line kids" the tall man said. all soobin, rose, jennie, kai, and lisa were there. " hi you know who i am?"

luckily jennie did. this not a emotional moment but still my eyes were filled with tears. rose was looking down without even looking at me."i do, can you tell me where i am jisoo?"

"yeah can you pls?" soyeon said. being my enemy, she also remembered me. "yeah but first you need to control your powers"

"what powers?" kai jerked. "he is like that from the time when we came here" i could see jennie hurt. she remembered everyone except her parents and siblings.

"you have powers like- wait let me show you"

"take your right hand and tighten it making no movements" jennie raised her hand and did it. her fire lit up.

seeing others they all did the same. some threw the electrical waves while some litted fire. some could make water by it.

rose started to cry. "what happened?"

"she came back in her past form" jennie said breaking my heart. rose the one who always was daring has returned to her painful past.

i raised my hand to rub her head. she flinched.

" rose it's me jisoo do you remember me? the one who always was with you in your painful moments?" she looked at me. she didn't say anything but stopped crying.

whatever taehyun has did to her was wrong but we can't change past or remove her that memo- wait we can.

"jennie can you pls take care os them and yourself?i'll come back within 5 mins"

"okay i will" i went from there. "oppa i need your help"

" yeah tell me"

"you can remove memory right?" i asked manjoon oppa. "yeah i can but i broke the machine 8 times so sorry, but yoongi can help you"

"Okay thanks!!" He again brokee the flower pot!!

"If you be like this Jin oppa won't give you his baby" I teased him. Looking around for yoongi I saw him. I ran up-to him

"Hey!"

"Hey I need your help to remove a memory"

" of whose?" He asked. " my friend rosè she literally cries everytime."

"Okay but once I start to treat her I need 6 days more to let her forget it all"

"And can you also add one memory?"

"Yeah which one?". "She needs to remember me, like atleast me"

"No I can't it's illegal here" He seemed nervous. "Please please oppa!! I'll let you spend you your whole day with your family. I'll give you a day off pleaseeee!!!"

"Okay!!" He sighed agreeing the deal.