7. YUNA

" Hey what are you doing here? What are you WAIT- are you stalking her? Dude she will hate you if she finds out" he whisper yelled.

" NO!!!! I am just checking if jimin is a real human or not! Wahhh... His visuals are better than me. I was wrong i wasn't the handsome person in this world. " He slightly pouted feeling sad.

" Okk now come on if she sees you then it will be problem." Soobin held his hand and pulled him to a ice cream parlour. " Give me a ice cream pls." Yeonjun felt someone pulled his shirt. As seeks he saw a cute little girl.

" Have you came alone?" He asked her politely. She nodded.

" Okay come on which flavour you want?" Soobin asked her in excitement.

" Umm...maybe chocolate brownie!" She pointed the ice cream flavour as soobin picked her in his arms. They gave her icecream. She was cutely licking it.

Yeonjun's pov

" Soobin you adopted a child and didn't told me?" Jisoo popped out of nowhere.

" Dumb, we went to the ice cream parlour and then she asked us to give her a treat" he smacked your head. You picked her up from his lap.

Your pov

" What is your name baby?" You asked her wiping the external ice cream on her face.

" Yuna" she pouted

"Aww... My name is jisoo " you giggled

" that means you are my sister"

" Yeah you are my younger sissy and I am your elder sissy" you said sitting beside yeonjun.

" Where are your parents?" He asked her as she eats her last bite of ice cream.

" Yesterday they told me that I am useless and they wanted a boy instead of me. After sometime they told me that we were going to a park. As we reached there they opened door . I came out of the car. Then they said that they will come after 2-3 mins and they drove off. " She said innocently.

" Where did you sleep yesterday?" He went on.

" The shop of toys. I know the shopkeeper. He is like brother. He took me in his house." You looked at yeonjun with teary eyes. You know the feeling of being an orphan. You felt sad for the poor 4 years old girl. Yeonjun just hold your hand to assure you.

" Can you tell me which shop?"

" This one unnie" she pointed the shop with her cute little hand.

Yeonjun's pov

We went near the shop. The shopkeeper seemed to be a young boy, maybe of 20 years old.

" Umm... Excuse me , you know this girl right?"yeonjun asked the shopkeeper as you reached there.

" Yes but what is she doing with you?" He asked us politely.

" She said that her parents left her here. May i know where her parents live?" Jisoo asked him.

" Yeah... But before that come in."he said offering us chairs. I sat on the chair while jisoo was asking yuna which toy she wants. They were talking happily.

" I know her very well from her childhood. Her parents always wanted a son. But unfortunately, they had a daughter instead of son. I saw them yesterday. They parked there car on the outskirts of the park."he spoke interrupting yeonjun's thought.

" I saw her coming out of the car. I didn't hear their convo but they just left her here. Then they came to me and warned me that I shouldn't bring her back to them." He revealed with a sad tone in his voice.

" Jisoo..." Yeonjun shouted.

" Yes what happened?" Jisoo came as I saw yuna was on her back.

" Umm... I wanted to ask can we keep her with us?" Yeonjun asked the shopkeeper.

" Yeah why not... If you can take care of her then ofcourse you can."he replied. I looked at jisoo to take her permission. She slightly nodded.

"Yuna would you like to live with me??" Jisoo asked Yuna who was sleepy. Yuna opened her eyes as she heard this.

" Yess. I would love to live with you. Yay!!!" She threw her hands in the air. " Thank you " i said to the shopkeeper. Yuna picked up a toy for her. I payed for the toy when I saw jisoo holding my hand. She pulled me to the bench where jimin was sitting.

Even though I am jealous but he is so handsome.

Your pov

I took yeonjun where jimin was sitting. I wanted them to have a a good friend ship because they both are my best friends.

" Helloooooo" i said sitting beside jimin.

" Hii who is she." Jimin pointed at the sleeping figure of Yuna. I told him everything. When suddenly jimin stood up.

" Helloooo you are so handsome broo" jimin hugged yeonjun tightly. It looked like they were long lost brother.

" Thanks , but Don't you think that I should say that" yeonjun commented broking the hug. When jimin did his iconic hair flip. We all burst into laughs. I had a good vibe. Someone's gonna be best friends right.

" Okay now we will talk the talk and walk the walk byee." He waved you.

" Okay little mochi. Meet you at my house. " you pinched his chubby cheeks.

I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up seeing it was rosé .

On the phone:-

Hey

Hey what happened?

Come fast to the café i am reaching
There.

Okk i am coming
Don't enter until I don't come.

Okay come fast.byeee

Yeah byeee

I took a taxi and reach there. I saw rosé waving at me. I signalled her to go in.

At the café

Rose pov

I waved at jisoo to tell her where I am. She signalled me to go in. As intelligent girls i have set a camera in my dress by which jisoo can get to see everything.