15. FINALLY!

" I love you too" he replied. We continued kissing. I didn't wanted to live him. He picked me up in bridal style and lightly throw me on bed.

Hovering above me he again kissed me. I slowly removed his shirt. He too unzipped my dress. Moving onto my neck giving me hickey.

" you sure , right?" He asked.

" this time don't stop" I nodded. He chuckled and continued. The room was filled with moans and screams.

Next day

I felt two pairs around my waist. He was still sleeping.

" you are really something tae. You give me the strength to fight for my way. You did everything I needed. Thank you I'll never leave you" I whispered kissing his forehead.

I was about to get up when he tighten his grip on my way.

" stay here for 5 mins more" He whispered in his raspy voice which sent chills down my spine. It's been 8 mins since we are like this.

" Okay come on let's go." I got up and was about to walk but I fell on the bed again.

" ahh!! Tae!!!!! I told you to be gentle... what will I do now? How can bath?? How can I to college??" I yelled.

" I am here for you strawberry!!!" He giggled.

He got up and picked me in bridal style. Approaching towards bathroom he kissed me all over my face.

" are you going to bathe me?" I asked widening my eyes. He nodded.

" Don't be shy we have done that just last night. And you don't need to be self conscious infront of me." He said.

At the time of breakfast

We sitting on the dining table. Tae was at his home.

" what you two were doing last night?" Jin oppa asked.

" n-Nothing j-just... yeah! Completing our project." He looked at me with suspicious eyes. I finished my breakfast and went to the sink. But I forgot I can't walk . I again sat on the chair.

" sweetie you can tell me !!! I know it is your age now!!" Jin hyung said.

"Who told you??" I yelled glaring at jimin. Jimin was quiet . He didn't say a word. I think he was really hurted. But I don't care whatever he did to me was wrong. But what if does something wrong?

"Jisoo can y-you meet me in my room ??"His voice cracked. I nodded still angry on him. I was waiting for them to finish their dinner so one of them can take me to jimins room.

Jin quickly finished his breffie and took me in jimin' s room.

" you don't do that again with tae, okay??" I nodded awkwardly smiling. I was never allowed to go inside jimin's room. But today he himself call me in.

Surprisingly, his room was full with my things which I had lost.

" so what did you wanted to say?" I eye rolled.

" I will be leaving tomorrow morning. So I just wanted to give you your things back." He collected them all in a box.

" thank you!" He handed them to me. His voice was still down. I think he was really hurted.

" where are you going?" I asked in a cold tone.

"I rented a house so I will there. Afterall I have said this earlier too that I will be leaving this house." He packed his things.

" Okay I will go." He nodded. I somehow managed to walk towards my room. Closing the door I fell to the ground.

He did what I thought. Do I really want him to leave? Do I really want to let him go? I questioned myself. What is happening with my life?? Is it a hell?

I lost yeonjun , I lost my parents, and now I lost my bestfriend. Was there any reason to live?

Today was my last day to tell my decision. I will join lord or whoever he is. I quickly called tae.

Hey !!!

Hey!! I wanted to tell you I am
Joining the lord.

Ohh... that's great!!

Yeah now come home and take
Me to school

Yahh!! See outside of your front
Window!! I am standing there.

I went there and saw kook waving at me. He hanged the call and I signalled him to come up.
He came and made me sit on the bike.

" you should have been gentle" I yelled hitting his back. The day went by with all sorrow. I was missing jimin. He didn't came to college today.

At the evening at kook's house.

I went at tae's home because he called me. They all were in the living room. Jimin and Jin hyung were also there.

The main question why Jin hyung was here?

" Jin bro why are you here??"

"What do you mean by why? I am also a part of them. But leave that." He said

" tae why did you gather us here?" A handsome man who was sleeping spoke. He looked like a total cat.

" so let me tell you yoongi hyung my girlfriend aka Kim jisoo is joining lord." Tae announced.

They all were shocked. The one named yoongi widened his eyes.

" you made her your girlfriend??" He asked tae nodded.