23. WHERE AM I?

"Okay!!" He sighed agreeing the deal.

I quickly went calmed down rosè who was a crying mess. Then I took her in the lab gave her the pills which made her unconscious.

Yoongi started to work on her.

~

It's been 6 days rosè is going to recover soon. She forget about her past and is remembering me.

"Hey what's this?" I asked her showing the thing. "Your grandpa's Keychain, right?" I nodded. This was the Keychain I only showed it to her.

"I remembered it" she jumped. "Yeah you are ready now"

"Let's do it together" She said looking at Jennie. "Okay fire, water, and air" I ordered and they generated it.

"Good now electricity" they did breaking the door for 4th time. "Yahh !! Not this again" I laughed.

"Having good time girls?" Tae came from back with kook. "Yeah..."

"Jisoo let's have some fun then" Tae teased me. "yah!! Not here!!!"

"Yeah of course In the room" He smirked. "Okay we will go now" Tae announced. We headed to out to my room.

I closed the door. And sat down there only.

"What happened?" He asked. "Nothing, just she remembered everything and forgot her past. It's really happy feeling"

He slowly picked me up. "Want to have butterflies?".

"You are more pervert than jimin today" He locked me in his arms. I had just finished my periods. It would hurt more but it's okay.

I am also craving for him. He slowly brought his face near me but didn't kissed me.

Frustrated me quickly grabbed his collar pulling him closer. I kissed him passionately and felt his smile in the kiss.

~

I wore my clothes and laid beside tae. "Enjoyed?" He nodded.

We hugged each other and slept.

Next day

I woke up and took a bath. Tae was already out I thought. I opened the door but saw nothing and only darkness.

I stepped further but I could only take 4 steps. Something like a transparent wall was stopping me.

"Tae? Yoongi oppa? Rosè? Where are you guys?" I shouted As loud I could. I could hear No response.

"Something's wrong" i thought to myself. Closing the door I threw myself on the bed.

I pulled out my iPhone and dialed tae's no. Soemone picked up.

"Hello?" The receiver said. It was a familiar voice. But I couldn't recognise. The phone made a loud continuous beep sound.

There was white glitch lines on it. A pair of red eyes appeared in it. "What the hell? It is happening again..."

The door slammed open. No one was there but yeontan was. He ran to me sitting on my lap.

"Strange. How could he be here?" I said caressing yeontan's hair.

Tae's pov

I woke and didn't saw jisoo beside me. I thought she was in the bathroom.

"Jisoo your re here ,right?" I knocked on the bathroom door. No response was recieved.

Maybe she can't hear because of shower. He thought to himself and again laid on the bed.

~

It's been 30 minutes she hasn't come out yet. Something's wrong. I broke the door and saw just the shower on.

Jisoo wasn't in there. Where is she?