20. PREGNANT?

"good. you may go" i again bowed them and went outside. my neck was bleeding. i quickly hid it with the help of my cloak and went outside.

"what happened inside? and stop hiding that bleed" jisoo said removing my cloak. "how'd you know?" she slightly touched it. "just detective skills" she made an gun with her hands.

i chuckled "you shouldn't know this but i'll tell you. lord said to detach me from you. but i won't!!" he said shaking his whole body like a kid.

" yeah ok now, stop moving otherwise it'll hurt" jisoo started to treat the wound.

jisoo's pov

" what happened?" Jimin asked.

"This kid tries to be cool but fails everytime. Appa choked him and told be away from me, but you think he would listen to him?"

They all facepalmed at the same time. Ari was doing some stuff but she suddenly passed out.

Kook noticed it and signalled me to go help her. I looked towards tae's neck. He just looked at me reassuring he will treat tae.

He came towards me and took the cotton ball. I quickly ran near ari and picked her up.

Laying her on my bed I sprinkled some water but that was of no use. I waited for some moments.

15 mins passed but she didn't woke. Taehyung came inside slamming the door.

" what happened?" He approached towards her. " I think We need to call doctor." He nodded and went outside to call a doctor.

After 30 mins

Taehyung came with a doctor and the members behind him. " doctor the patient" he pointed towards Ari.

Jin was almost on the verge of crying. But he didn't showed any.

"You should take care of her. It will get worse if you don't .who are the elders and boyfriend/ husband of ari?"

Hoppa ( mix of hobi and oppa) rm and tae went outside with doctor. Jim oppa ran towards ari and cried on her hand.

Hyung line pov

Hobi ,namjoon and me have came after the doctor.

" what is it doctor?" Hobi asked.

"Congratulations, she's pregnant!! Who's the father?" The doctor asked. They looked at each other.

" yeah the father is sitting inside I will tell him" namjoon replied. " give her this medicines... and don't let her do any of stressful work. Let her eat something she is really craving for but if it's junk food then Don't let her eat it, okay? I'll get going then "

He said and went out. We quickly rushed inside the room.

Jisoo's pov

Ari had waked up as soon as the doctor went out. " you woke?" Jin asked crying more hard.

" what happened to me?" Ari said wiping his tears. "You passed out doing some work. Take care of yourself. Doctor said it I'd serious."

" wait am I gonna die?" She yelled. " no congrats noona!! You are pregnant!!" The two hyung and tae came inside with all the excitement.

" what? We did it just once!! So how can I become pregnant?" She freaked out.

"Yes you can if Jin bro's sperms are strong enough! Once again congratulations to you both" namjoon explained.

" but still we will put this baby on adoption. We are really busy. And ari you have to handle this whole fucking place. I have to take care of the teens. I can't pay attention to the baby. You know I can't even pay attention to your health." Jin bro cried more.

"No Jin we will keep this baby, please!! See if I and the members can take care of the baby properly then we can keep it. But if i can't then..."

" then I will adopt the baby" I spoke. "I will adopt the baby oppa, won't you feel bad to not take care of your own baby? Once unnie gives birth to the baby you will slowly bond with it. Wouldn't you feel disgusting giving your own child to someone who doesn't even know you?"

" you're right jisoo, Jin please agree... I will take full care of her" ari said holding his hand. He nodded and kissed her.

All the maknae's were making an ewww face. " yahh stob it... you also have to do this to your future girlfriend/ wife" I whispered-yelled and they quickly changed their faces.