19. LOYAL

some minutes passed and i felt two arms around me. " umm hmm... someone forgot the punishement i think" i whispered in his ears with a seductive voice.

he didn't replied and just hugged me like that. " you can't resist me" i teased and faced him. he pulled me into a passionate kiss. i kissed back instantly. looking at his doe eyes i understood he was craving for me.

" you want me to ' i scream chilin' chillin', i scream chillin'?" (you know, if you know) he nodded. " aww but sorry i can't i am on my periods."

he gave me sad smile and said "it's okay i can wait. afterall you aren't going anywhere, right?".

" yeah my tigerrrr!!!!" i pinched his cheeks and we both drifted to our dreamland.

next day

i woke up and taehyung was laying beside ,staring at me. "good morning babe" he ruffled my hair. "good morning" i said and immediatly burried his head in my chest.

"ahh!! i miss this" he teased. i hit his back playfully.

"sorry you have to". "okay so how many times are you going apologise"

" until you let me go" i said and he tighten the hug. " i would never do that" we stayed in that position for few seconds.

"ok now come on let me go for real" i gently patt his head only to get to know that he slept in there again. " this bunny!!" i put a load in my place. he was cutely hugging it.

"room no. 5 ms. kim jisoo has been called to the main haul by lord. you may come quickly" the speaker announced. " it seemed like a threat but okay"

i got ready and went in the main haul. mom and dad weren't there but jin oppa and all other 5 were. " they called me right?" i asked him standing between jhope oppa and jin oppa.

" yeah they will come in some moments" he whispered. they all were wearing their cloaks and mask.

" you all wear this only in night and this main haul right?".

" yes because they are the rules here. we should be in our particular cloaks and masks" yoongi oppa said.

" and also don't call us oppa it feels wierd, call us by our names or direct hyung" jhope said. i nodded and saw mom coming from the door.

"jisoo come here" she gently tapped the place beside her throne. i quickly went there. she was looking mad so i didn't said anything

" you have some responsiblities, right? i hope you co ordinate with me and your dad. this isn't a game or a play, okay?"

" yeah"

" you have to wake up everyday early and about jungkook i want to talk to him in personal" ." yes i will tell follow you and the rules" i bowed. "you may all go now execpt jungkook" dadd said coming from the main door.

they all went outside. now only jungkook, mom and dad were their in that room.

Tae pov

i bowed them. "Tae, you are a really loyal person. and we respect you too , so i am getting this situtaion on the point. this is your first and last warning, you better stay away from my daughter otherwise... you know" lord said wrapping his palm around my neck.

" don't worry, i won't kill you now but if you don't do the thing i say i will surely next time". he tighten it and made an fingerprint on it" yes lord, i respect you every word and will follow it"

"good. you may go" i again bowed them and went outside. my neck was bleeding. i quickly hid it with the help of my cloak and went outside.