3. FRAME?

" What happened?? Who was it?" Kai asked you with a confused face. You signaled Jennie to tell everything to Kai. Kai was shocked at the time but he asked to accompany you.

You gladly accept that fact because there was someone to protect you. You saw that Kai was excited and scared and the time.

Keeping the two, you left the cafe with a chuckle leaving your mouth. You went home to see if Jin was safe. You had a good feeling about him. As he was your stepbrother it was apparent for him to be cold towards you.

Yup, he was your stepbrother. Your father as well as your current mother were single dads and single moms. As per as you know they were high school friends. Your father fell for your mother but he has forced marriage to your late mother.

You didn't tell anything to Jin about the kidnaped case because you were kind of scared that he would ruin the plan. But you were sure that if anything happens you'll call him first.

At the glit street

You took more 3 friends with you Jennie, Kai, Rose, Yeonjun, Soobin and you were walking by keeping eye on everything. It was believed that it was a haunted street.

Suddenly the street lights went off. You were about to pull out your phone from your pocket.
When Kai pulled out his torch proudly. Like he did something great. But nevermind. You reached the address. You saw a rusted iron door.

" Truth or dare?" instantly words came out of Jennie's mouth before opening the door.

" Jennie, what the hell it's not time to play this," you whisper yelled to her.

She groaned and said " just pick"

" Dare" you sigh and said

" O-open t-the door " soobin stuttered.

" Dumbass So what was I doing?"

" Okay now sorry do it, fast" Yeonjun said holding your hand on the door lock. It was the first time he touched you. His cold hand sent shivers to you. "Y/n it's not time for that" you thought.

He opened the door taking you inside the house. Even though you were a science student there were some insects which you even haven't seen in your life. You were kind of scared of insects. But somehow managed to not get scared.

It was quite dark and had many rooms.

So you decided to split up into units. Jennie and Kai, Rose and Soobin, Yeonjun and you. jenkai went to the upper floor, robin and yeonsoo were on the first floor (I am not shipping them just too lazy to write their all names )

you were all searching for the man who was kidnapped. A torch was taken out by each of you. There was a big photo frame. You rubbed the dust off of it. you saw a the photo of the man who was kidnapped . You wondered why it was dusty . it was taken just a day earlier.

A/n :

I wrote this in a hurry in the bus and it's short . And there may be some spelling mistakes. so sorry for that . pls comment , vote and share if you like this . give your honest reviews so that i can improve as i am a beginner . thanks :)