21. YEONJUN?

All the members were making an ewww face. " yahh stob it... you also have to do this to your future girlfriend/ wife" I whispered-yelled and they quickly changed their faces.

Ari chuckled and got up. " Come on let's go!!" She said jumping to the hallway. " unnie!!" I yelled pulling her back.

" do you think carrying a baby is that easy that you will run anywhere?" I said bringing her things.

" you won't do anything, I'll do your things" I started to work on her things. And they were really stressful. That is why she pass out.

"Looks like she can take care of the baby!!" Jin whispered to tae. "Yeah bro I also need one baby but she's underage" He whispered back.

" you have done it before , right?"

" yeah but with protection. And I don't want to give her the pregnancy pain now" tae replied.

"Aww... my sweet dongsaeng taking care of her and giving her the painful night that she can't walk on the next day, right?" Jin hyung mocked.

" yeah you are right. His size is huge and that can't fit in me" I said.

"She's really has a strong ears" tae shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm so detective type!" I praised myself. " Okay come on I will go and join other members" Jin oppa kissed ari's forehead who was sleeping and left.

"Let's go we will do this stuff in our room" I said and went outside. "Ahhh!! Want to join ari noona?" He backlogged me.

"Yahh!!! I'm still 17" I yelled closing the door after he came in.

"age is just a number baby"

" yeah, and jail is just a room" i laid on the bed.

"Now go and tell someone to take care of ari unnie. I have one thing to do. So I'll get going" I suggested because it wasn't good to let unnie stay alone.

He nodded and went outside. I saw him entering the room so I quickly headed to the room he didn't allowed me to go in.

There was something fishy, he never stops me doing anything but he did for that room.

I somehow managed to remember the way to that room. And I finally reached there. Opening the door I saw two more door in there.

It was room with blue walls and it was dark there. I had already brought torch with me.

I switched it on. And... and I saw someone important to me. Tears unknowingly fell from my eyes.they both were sitting on the chairs

I didn't expect him and her to be here. "Wait are you for real?" I ran towards them. They both quickly hugged me tightly.

"I thought you were dead". " like I was dead but Jin brought us here and saved us back. Don't know how but he did"

" we can get together now, right?" I don't know but my heart shattered in pieces. I got my love of my life back but I love someone else now.

"sorry yeonjun, I can't. I love tae and we are in relationship" He didn't said a single word for some moments.

But suddenly plastered a fake smile. "It's okay I can understand"

" but we are still friends right?" He nodded giving me a genuine smile.

Yeonjun pov

I was quietly sitting on the chair. Jihyo noona was near me. She has been recovered fully but I wasn't.

I still needed one more week to get back to nor- " wait are you for real?"someone came inside.

I hoped to don't see her again but I did. And I fell for again. She's more beautiful than before.

Back to your pov

Tae came in slamming the door. "Woohooo!!! You finally met him!!" He jumped and ran towards jihyo and yeonjun to hug them.

"I wanted to give you surprise after he recovered fully but you didn't let me do that" he said picking up yeonjun.

"Yahh!! Hyung put me down, it hurts." Yeonjun said reaching to the ground.

"So can I come outside?" Yeonjun said hoping to get out of this dark room.

" yeah of course you can!!" Jihyo said observing the excited yeonjun.