17. BABY YEONTAN?

i adjusted my eyes to it and the scene i saw next was surprising. was it all real? my breathing became heavy... my heart was beating fast.

" tae pinch me..." i whispered. he did as i said. this wasn't a dream.

" sweetie?? did you recognised us?" the tall, blonde woman said. he was standing behind her.

" m-mom? appa?" i hesitated. they both nodded. tears were continously flowing from your eyes. you tried to wipe them but they were uncontrollable.

i ran to the two figure who were now sitting on the throne.. they are back... but they were dead right?

" how did you-" i got interrupted by mom. she made me sit beside her.

" we'll answer you everthing but tell me first, did jin took care of you?" i chuckled and nodded. mom was emotional but didn't let out it.

i hugged her burrying my head in her chest. dad came from back hugged us both. jin hyung came from back and hugged us all three.

" where were you all this year huh? don't you know i get hurt quickly? what was all that for?" i asked them being paranoid. the feeling of meeting someone whom you had lost 12 years ago... tears were continuosly flowing from my eyes

" and you guys why didn't you tell me before?" i said looking at the 7 boys but they all were shocked except jin bro...

" we'll answer everything afterwards. tell me how did you got convinced by them?" appa said breaking the hug. " i just did because jimin and kook were irritating me by the name of lord." i pointed at both of them. he let a chuckle out.

" despite that was my plan, ahem..." he whispered.

" but what is your plan? what are you doing by being a lord?" i asked.

" the earth's is getting out of hand... so we are just making teens prepared to protect it" A evil smirk plastered on her face.

appa continued sitting on his throne " and now that you have joined... we will give you the half of the opportunity to you. Tae will tell everything to you" i nodded. they all were standing in the corner except jin bro. there heads were facing down, something's freaky fishy fishy.

" you should take a rest everyone..." appa annouced. they all bowed and went out of the room exepect jin hyung. i followed tae waving a bye to my parents.

" ahh!!! it was great decision to join them... i don't regret it" i said to the 6 boys who were present their.

one of them named jhope asked me," may i ask what happened right before?"

" umm... didn't jin oppa told you?" they shook their head as a no. " okk then listen carefully!! i am too still figuring what happened but i explain how much i had understood..." they nodded and i continued.

" it would be difficult for you" namjoon oppa commented. " yeah it was but jin oppa and my uncle-aunt were there for us... even mrs. choi was the one who raised me when i was going through it..." i smiled.

" okat you guys go get rest as appa told. and tae do you want to rest too?"

" no , i will first introduce you this lab and this place. be ready for a great ride!!!" he jumped in excitment. they all went towards thier respective rooms. i was still figuring what was going on...

" okay come on" i interlocked my arms with his and he lead me to the first place. there were tubes containing some bodies which were floating. i saw someone familiar there.

" jennie? kai? rose?" i said touching the tubes. there was no respond... but their eyes were open.

" they are awake but they can't respond. so once they are out and if you have chance you can try to make them remember their past... but that's illegal for us" he quitely back hugged me.

"yeah, okay ... but it should be illegal for me, right?" i asked facing me. he nodded in response. we went to second place. it was huge and some people were wearing glasses and doing something on the computer.

" this is our labotary. we make the people in tube forget there past here." he should me a chair which had many parts in it. a blue light was glowing from it.

" hm... seems like it is advanced" i commented. i was about to enter the third room but he didn't let me do so.

" you can't go in there. " he said pulling me back. " why? what is in there?"

" there is something that can make me lose you." he said leading me towards the fourth and the final place.

" and what is it?". he just chuckled and said," i can't tell , sorry" .

" okay then next place" i agreed for now but i had plans in my head. if i can't see it right now, i can see it at night. time passed out as he made me explore the places. it was the night time.

at jungkook's room

i was staring at ceiling while planning to get in the unknown room. i heaved a sigh and laid beside tae who was watching tv. i tried to sleep in there but i couldn't. i was changing my side every minute when the door bell rang.

i opened the door and saw a girl there. i furrowed my eyebrows. she gretted me as i did the same.

"hello is tae in there?" she asked. i nodded opening the door revealing tae. she quickly ran towards him and shook his body.

" tae ,baby- tannie is in growth pain. can you come fast?" she asked as tae woke up and quickly ran towards the room which was straight in front of his room. i couldn't help but just misunderstood the situation.

who is baby tannie? wait- is he their baby? no, it can't because tae said when he did with me it was his first time. i started to had a panic attack again.

" tae jin oppa!!!" i shouted for help. luckily they both came... tae quickly hugged me.

" hyung i know how to deal with panic attacks. mom always had one." he quickly tighten the hug... i wasn't able to breathe properly