5. LAST MEMORY

" Yahh!! Why didn't you tell me that you are here?" You heard a familiar voice. As you turned back you jin . " Shit" you cursed under your breath.

" Umm bro... It's just that I umm... I " you said giving different - different expression.

" What bro huh? Don't you think that it is your duty to tell me first before anyone?" He said as he tightly hugged you.

Little did you know someone was jealous. Yeonjun aggressively raised his eyebrows? Yup , he was jealous. You blinked at him to calm him.

You broked the hug and looked at him. " Enough of your drama now. I want what I told you " you looked at the tear masked. " Yeah... I will bring whatever you want" you spoke looking at him.

" You have 2 hours, just bring it fast " the chair creaked as he sat on it. You looked at jin as he nodded. He signalled everyone to get out of this place. You , yeonjun , and jin ran as faster as you can coz you all didn't had much have time.

You all reached at your house and started to searching for the precious gift. You had idea that it was in your store room. But where?

You open the store room which abandoned for almost 10 years." I remember that I kept the gift here" you thought. You open the cupboard. Which has a locker. " I should have the key of this" you grab the bunch of the keys from your pocket.

You put each and every key in the locker but none of them unlocked it. You saw something shining in the cupboard " Oppaaaa... Oppaaaa" you yelled. Both yeonjun and jin ran to you thinking that you got it.

" What happened?" They both said at the same time. " Huh? Yeonjun why did you came here? She called me her opp-" jin paused when he realised. He looks at you as frowns his eyebrows. You look at him with your puppy eyes with a innocent pout. " Yahh!! Now tell what happened?"

"Haa Oppa!! I got my lost fake nail!! Remember when I was 12 i lost it and cried for it so hard..."

" Really y/n!?!! Is it time for that?"

" Umm... Sorry! Umm... I wanted to ask do you have the key for this locker?" You asked him politely

" No but maybe mrs. Choi would have that." He says as he signalled yeonjun. Yeonjun ran from there to mrs.choi for the keys. Meanwhile, jin is observing the store room. " It was really a great time"

" I know right? We used to do a lot of stuff. Even though you were cold to me you always cared for me" you whispered the last sentence. He was on the verge to cry when yeonjun came at the right time.

" Here i got the keys!" He said grasping for breath.

Meanwhile at the glit street
Rosé's pov

" Why do you want that from jisoo?" I asked the tear masked man.

" That's none of your business" he said death glaring at her.

" Okay!! Atleast tell me your name please?" I said showing him my puppy eyes.

" Please? No one has ever said me that. But you did. So I'll tell you my name is..."he said as his voice soften.

" You name is?" Soobin asked curiously without being scared.

" Kim taehyung " he sat on the chair.

" You have a nice name but not a nice personality" Jennie whispered.

" I could hear everything you said " he said as Jennie stick out her tounge.

" May I ask what powers do you have?" Soobin asked.

" Boy, you asked the wrong person" he smirked. I had an idea in my mind

Back to jisoo's pov

Jin quickly took the key and looked at yeonjun .
Yeonjun nodded assuring jin. Jin put the key in the lock and unlocked it. He smiled widely while looking at you.

He looked at the gift or the last memory of your parents. You snatched it from his eyes. Little did you someone was adoring you. You looked at snow glass ball.

 You looked at snow glass ball

Image source: Google search

You rotate it to take a better look as a tear drop from jin's and your's eyes. Yeonjun rubbed back of you two.

" Yahh!! Come on! It's not time to cry. Why you two always do something at the wrong time??" Yeonjun said looking at his wrist watch trying to lighten up the mood.

" Yes jisoo let's go now" jin said wiping his tears. Yeonjun hugged you as were not calming down. He broke the hug , you looked at him . His eyes were filled with tears too. You both wiped each other's tears. "Yah!! Now why are you crying?" You said while laughcrying( it's my created word)

" If you're love drama is over can we go now?" Jin said smirking between the sentence. You nodded and again ran as fast as you can. You reached at the glit street. When you overheard them talking .

Rosé's pov

I had an idea in my mind. I went behind taehyung and started to massage his shoulders. He didn't take back. I asked as went towards his ears "babe, why are you behind jisoo? What do you want from her? If you want I can help you" she whispered.

"Then meet me at the café." He said in a cold voice. You knew what was rosé up to so you kept quiet.

" Here" you said entering the room. " You're loyal" he smirked.

" Now be you loyal to us and release him" kai shouted.