8. FIRST MEETING

Rosé pov

I waved at jisoo to tell her where I am. She signalled me to go in. As intelligent girls i have set a camera in my dress by which jisoo can get to see everything.

I went inside the café. I called taehyung.

Where are you?

I am sitting on the corner table.

Wave at me then I can see you

Okk.

I

looked at each corner table of the café. I saw a handsome man sitting there with someone. I went near the table.

" Kim taehyung?" I asked him politely.

" Yup sit " he said in his deep voice which can make every girl fall for him except me. He was continuously looking in his phone

" Tell jisoo to come in " he smirked. I was shocked by his statement.

" How did you know she is here?" I facepalmed myself.

" do you think I am that dumb? I can see everything."

" N-no " i don't know why I stuttered despite being a savage one. I quickly called jisoo in.

Jisoo pov

I knew he knew. I got a called from rosé i quickly went there.when i saw this two handsome men.

when i saw this two handsome men

I quickly sat on the chair. Little did i know someone was staring at me. I didn't care who but it was uncomfortable.

" So which one of you is taehyung?" I asked them.

" Me " he replied still looking in his phone.

" Bitch can't you just look up" I replied giving a sarcastic smile looking outside of the window. He gazed towards me for the first time.

Taehyung pov

I looked at her. It was the first time I can see her face clearly. She was looking out of the window

" Ahh!! She is looking beautiful!!" He mumbled

She looked at me and asked " do you roam like this in the day?"

" Ofcourse how can I wear that like this?" He sipped his red tea.

" Tae with tea" rosé whispered to me. I don't know but i burst out laughing. I broke my humor over this.

" What happened?" The one beside taehyung asked with a disgust look.

" Nothing, who are you?" Rosé asked him in a bruh tone.

"Jungkook. Member of his team." he showed his bunny smile

" Team? You have a whole fucking team? Okay leave that but what are you guys upto?" I asked them banging the table.

" Lord wants to meet you " a familiar voice walked towards you. You looked back to see jimin there. Your jaw dropped to the ground. He just raised his eyebrows and nodded.

He slightly pushed you for place to sit. " I'll explain you that later" he hold your hand.

They all except rosé just chuckled.

" Let's get to the point now. Lord wants to see you " jimin revealed. Taehyung picked your phone and typed something. He then took his own phone and called someone. Your phone ringed. He just nodded in satisfaction.

Again you saw jungkook doing the same thing. I was trusfrated.

" Who is lord?"

" The one who controls us. The one under we work for." Taehyung spoke.

" And why does he want to meet me?" You went on

" the matter is you aren't scared of us or Don't fear us"

" I will need time." You spoke

" Alright , 1 week. You have 1 week to decide" jungkook replied.

" Ok I'll go home come on jimin" you hold jimin's hand.they looked at him with raised eyebrows. Jimin smirked

" What I live with her and her brother temporarily. We are just friends!!".

" What do you mean be temporarily??" I exclaimed