f o u r

"Why do you need to follow her everywhere she goes? You guys realize you're being sticky" Irene tried to push away Yunho and Jongho as they tried to stay as close as possible to us.

It's been a few days since. My nights were sleepless and restless. I kept skipping classes, and even when I attended the lectures, I never really paid attention. Some of the boys insisted I needed one or two of them to stay with me all the time just to reduce the chances of me being hurt again. Apparently, everyone had their own turn. I knew they really cared for me, but if they thought it was helping me, they were wrong.

"She clearly needs her best friend, not you who are bodyguarding her. A few days have passed and nothing has happened, so I doubt anything will happen now."

"You can never know it. Besides, he insiste-" Jongho cut Yunho off.

"Well, tell him she doesn't need anyone else but me. She needs to rest, sleep, and following us isn't helping her" Irene grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the entrance of the cafeteria.

She was right. She was the only one I needed. She knew how to calm me down and make me feel safe.

-------------------------

"No, I actually can't believe him. He doesn't dare face you to talk but commands the others to stay with you." Irene sank into her chair and crossed her arms.

"I'm pretty sure he has his reasons" I shrugged, observing the food in front of me.

"Are you kidding me? Now you protect Wooyoung?"

"It's not tha-"

"You got stood up by the guy again. He doesn't try to explain why. He gets aggressive with me for protecting you. He doesn't talk about the problem with you after the incident. Should I continue? " She paused for a second. "I know he cares for you, but what is this behavior?"

"I'm pretty sure he just thinks it's not the best time to face me. Like I said, he surely has his reasons, but you're right. His behavior is pretty annoying " I said, pushing my food from one side to the other with the fork.

Not far away, I heard a deep masculine voice. I'm not sure why, but I knew it wasn't the first time I had heard the voice. I noticed a bunch of boys when my eyes found the table where the voices were coming from. One of them suddently locked his dark eyes on me and smirked, giving me chills. His hair was bleeched and I don't know why, but he reminded me of my saviour, who also had... It was him. There he was. I was certain and I knew I couldn't be mistaken. My grasp on the fork loosened, causing it to fall loudly onto my plate, startling Irene.

"Irene, let's leave." I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Why? What's wrong?" She looked confused.

"Not here please. Hurry up!" I didn't wait for her to grab her bag and leave.

----

"Aeri! Wait for us" I stopped hearing Seonghwa's voice. I turned around and saw that he was with San.

"Aeri, don't make me run!" Irene was out of breath as she approached us. "What happened? Why did you leave so suddenly? " But I didn't have time to respond as San got a call.

"Yeah? What do you mean he's here? " He glanced at me with a confused expression on his face.

I glanced at the boys before taking her hand in mine and starting to walk away from them. I didn't want to tell them anything until I was completely sure the blond boy was who I thought he was.

----

"He was there I think; the boy who saved me the other day" I whispered, after stopping near the restrooms to ensure none of the boys were nearby.

"So you're telling me he was here all this time without us noticing?" she asked, turning her head toward the cafeteria."Are you sure?"

I nodded and crossed my arms. I heard loud footsteps and when I returned I saw the boys running toward us joined by Wooyoung.

"What's happening? And don't even try to lie" Wooyoung said.

"We need to go to the toilet." My friend said, before pulling my arm to make our way to the restroom.

"You know you're a bad liar, right?" I whispered as we approached and entered the room.

"I know, but it was the only thing that came to my mind. I know you probably don't want to tell them now."

"Alright if we tell them now- I think they already know" She hastily nodded.

"I think San confirmed us"

"Aeri, come out please!" I turned my head towards the door as San knocked on it. "We need to leave!"

"We don't have any other choice" Irene quietly said.

I breathed the air out I was holding in my lungs as we approached the door. I grasped the door handle and turned it carefully to open it.. San's back was against the wall but he immediatley turned toward us when we got out. Wooyoung approached me and grabbed my hand. I tried to free myself , but I noticed a fresh bruise on his fist.

"What is this? What's going on here?" I asked him.

"Not here. I'll explain it in the car alright?"

"No! Just say it here. I'm tired of you! You never give proper explainations" I couldn't handle it anymore.

"The guy who saved you," he paused. "he's here." His face was so serious now that it made me unconfortable.

"So why do I need to run away from him?"

"Because it's Felix"