t w e n t y - e i g h t

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE STUFF!!!

Time stops with his words. They wash over me, and it hits me why I'll say yes, why I'll let him. He's not asking me to be his, it's the opposite; he's putting it all in my control, in my hands, and giving himself to me. And I'd never imagine this side of him existed, that he'd show it to me. I open up my eyes and look into his.

I slowly close the gap between our lips, pressing my mouth against his soft one. I say everything I need to through the kiss. Because, yes, that's all I want. This is what my heart fucking wants, and I don't care if this is right or wrong. Felix instantly responds, moving his lips against mine as I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. It's desperate, it's passionate, and it's so wrong.

We both break away for a breath. His arms are secure around my waist now. We lock eyes, and there it is. He smiles, his eye crinkling, youthful smile that has my cheeks heating up. That smile is a reminder of why I love him.

"Kiss me." He murmurs, his eyes embedded with something I can't quite put my finger on, as I feel his bottom lip barely brushing mine. His eyes are stuck on my lips, and at this moment any kind of fear or consciousness goes out the window. I am about to kiss again, and there's nothing that can stop me now. There's something he's saying between the lines, but I'm not listening. I kiss him, but a lot slower than I imagined.

"God, Felix, fuck–" I choke on a gasp, and he moans right into my mouth when I reach into his hair. The soft scent of peaches seems to disperse from the action, and my senses hurry to embrace it before it fades. "I want you so bad, shit." I let out a whisper, letting him know it was not only a want but a need.

"I like it that you admit that you want me." He teases, pumping himself up. His hair sticks to his face when he throws his head back for a second, the line of his throat not escaping my hungry eyes. Then, he looks back down, and I swear I could cum from the sight alone.

"Are you sure? Are you fully ready for this?" There was this weird sensation in me growing, you see.

"Yeah." I breathe out. He smiles lazily, tongue wetting his lips as he caresses my face with both hands, looking at me like a predator with his burning eyes.

"Tell me to stop whenever you want." He whispers, leaning forward and barely touching my lips with his. He then softly licks them, top and bottom, slowly, taking his time to savor them. He digs his hand into my mass of hair and tilts my head back, angling for better access. Then he starts to kiss me slowly, pushing me against the bed with all his weight.

I'm unable to move as he kisses me, pressing his lips against mine. His tongue tastes every inch of my mouth. I reciprocate, intertwining our tongues, the dance of them together sending vibrations to all parts of my body. Felix then breaks the kiss rather harshly, and I whine, feeling my mouth suddenly far from his warmth.

"Tell me, Aeri, are you ready for me? Do you really want this?" He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

My hands fell to the hem of my large shirt, a shirt I had found in the room, and I hesitate for a moment. I don't think I'm shy, but this is my first remotely sexual encounter. I close my eyes, trying to still the shaking in my body. This is what I want, what I asked for. I grip the hem and begin to lift. Cool air teases my chest, my hips, the lower curve of my ass as I lift it up.

"Aeri." His voice is deceptively mild, and I feel like my body is on fire.

"Yes?" I cannot quite catch my breath.

"You're wearing this shirt as a dress, and it is the only piece covering your body." Now that he sees me in only my underwear, I have to fight the urge to squirm to cover my nakedness.

"My borrowed wardrobe is missing a few items."

He lifts my hair off the back of my neck. It was an innocent touch, as such things go, but I feel like he's doused me in gasoline and lit a match. Felix's other hand drifts to brush the bared skin at my hip.

There's nothing hiding my body from him now. I jump at the press of his fingertips against my upper arms.

And then he's there, his body against mine, one hand lightly bracketing my throat. Not applying any pressure. It's a simple touch of ownership that has me fighting not to curl my toes.

I swallow hard, the move pressing my throat more firmly against his palm. I can't stop shivering, and it has nothing to do with the temperature in the room.

His hand drifts down to my sternum, tracing a line between my breasts. Still not where I suddenly desperately need him to be. He's barely done anything, and I can't stop shaking. I bite my bottom lip hard and try to hold still as his fingers feather over my breasts and down my stomach.

"Aeri." Gods, the way this man says my name. Like it's a secret just between us. "Touch me."

He goes still, his hand resting on my lower stomach. The weight feels like it's the only thing keeping me tethered to this world. He traces one of my hip bones. Every bit of my concentration is wrapped up in not spreading my legs right now and trying to contort myself to get his hand where I desperately need to it. Then it is his turn; he removes his shirt and pants, exposing his perfectly built chest to me. I can see a few bruises but he doesn't seem to mind them. The way his body is made seems unreal, and my heart just starts to race even more.

As he settles between my legs, his fingers slowly take off my bra and panties before finding my clit, rubbing in the tension slowly. It builds and builds but never crashes, leaving me to gasp and moan and arch against the bed. He leaves soft kisses there, teasing my whole body before approaching his head to my neck and biting the side of it, humming as I curse. "Felix."

He chuckles at my vague warning tone, enjoying the context a little too much. Then he nods, his fingers leaving me to guide himself in between my folds. As he gently pushes in, I gasp, blissed, my eyes slipping closed.

"You like that?" With his teasing voice strained, he nestles his head by my collarbones, kissing the warmth. I crash right through his little game. "Tell me if it hurts."

"Yes." I moan, my mind soothed by the weight on my chest and the heat inside of me. "You're so perfect."

"Don't say— God, what are you?" Hissing hits my ears, and pleasure drowns it right out as Felix starts to move, thumb mercifully pressed to my clit as he does. The movements aren't rough, but the rhythm is maddening. I open my eyes, finally greeted with his glistening chest as he rolls his hips into me, the motion entirely too beautiful to forget. He's watching, I notice, with a slight smile plastered onto his face. Still, his eyes are intense.

"You like that?" He smiles at the way I tease, his eyes suddenly endearing. It is now my turn. I pull him down by the nape, lips crashing messily; the thought of that look dissolves as he picks up the pace. I gasp, my body arching slightly at the pleasure suddenly building inside.

"Just like-shit yeah, like that-"

———————————————

Oh my God.
I can't tell how you all will feel after reading this chapter but let me tell you that writing it was... fun? exciting? weird? I cannot describe the feeling. It was just so overwhelming hahaa!
Anyway I truly hope you appreciate it <3
As always, leave comments and vote^^
Love you all! Take care!