f o u r t e e n

"What else did he say?" He asked after not getting any answer from me.

"S-nothing Felix, was just talking nonsense," I said.

Felix yanked the hand off my shoulder and slammed his clinched fist on the door next to my head, causing me to scream out loud.

"Babe,"his head dropped into my neck, and his voice utterly softened, causing chills to run down my spine. But still, his voice posed a threat.

"I just did what I had to do. I just said what's
mine. He had to understand it. You are mine." Would it be exaggerated to say that I forgot how to breathe?

"Don't move." he whispered as his lips reached their usual spot on my neck and his teeth sank slightly into my skin. His hand was moving around the side of my body.

I made an effort to resist giving in since I didn't want to make him feel good about what he had done to my friend. But I failed. My eyes widened at the sound I made, and Felix raised an eyebrow.

"It's... Did you just moan?" My face completely turned deep red at his question. He grinned and took it as an answer. "It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard." He whispered before attacking my neck again.

Heat was rushing all over me and something weird was happening in my head. He needed to stop this, but at the same time, I needed him to touch me. It was so wrong. I gave up. I was feeling an overwhelming heat down there. I don't know what it was doing to me, but it felt good.

"Fuck this. I want you now."

Those words wrapped around me like a warm blanket. I didn't know what to say in response. I couldn't admit so easily that it was mutual. Fuck you, Lee Felix. He lifts a hand and gently cups my cheek, and I feel his stare deep in my stomach. Slowly, he leans forward and presses his lips to mine. I expect a peck, but he doesn't pull back. The kiss feels soft until his tongue slides across my lips, parting them softly. His mouth is so warm as his kiss grows deeper. He's so good at what he's doing. His lips are so good at doing what they're doing.

I'm running my fingers through his hair, grabbing and pulling them slightly when he opens his eyes. Then again, I'm aware I shouldn't keep continuing this, shouldn't forget what an asshole this boy was, but my body didn't take orders from my brain at this very moment.

"Do you want this?" I ignore him and replace my lips with his, kissing him slowly. I absolutely didn't care about anything at that moment. He bites my lower lip and another moan escapes my mouth. It was very hard to explain how I was feeling. Weird new feelings in my body were appearing for the first time. Never had I desired someone this much. 

He pushes me onto his bed and positions himself on top of my body. He drags his hand down my body, straight to my hip. He moves closer, sliding his hand down my thigh. He pushes against me and a surge of heat shoots inside me. I grab a fistful of his hair and try to whisper against his mouth but fail.

"You..." He practically growls with a renewed sense of energy and begins to pull my shirt off, but stops in the middle of doing so.

My eyes suddenly open and I realize what will happen next if he keeps continuing. He stares back at me with the same stare in his eyes.

"Felix? What's happening?" Felix grabbed my face in his hands, trying to make me look into his eyes.

"You really thought this would happen after what took place?" He seems extremely worried, but it confuses me even more. I shake my head hesitantly to respond to him, and he hugs me tight.

"I know you're not ready for this. " I bury my face in his shoulder, letting his hand run up and down my back to comfort me.

"What do you mean?" I cautiously ask, not being sure if I really want to know.

He does not respond to me. He keeps his arms around me, but something inside him wakes up as I look at him, I feel it. He caresses my cheek before standing up.

"I promised to protect you from any harm." He whispers. He couldn't possibly know about the it, could he?

"You need to sleep." He lays me down and starts to walk away. But before the door closes behind him, he says.

"you still won't get out of a punishment for your behavior today babe."