s e v e n

I had decided to walk to my class today. Irene wanted to stay at home since she was feeling a bit tired, and it was a good opportunity for me to be alone for a bit and go get something to drink at the coffee shop near the university. Don't get me wrong, I love being surrounded by my friends, but sometimes the only one I need is me, myself, and I.

The campus was not too full, which was quite peaceful. I was staring at the few people that were occasionally passing by while sipping my hot drink on the bench as my phone lit up, getting my attention. I picked it up to see the notification and saw that it was a message from an unknown number. I frowned as I opened it to read.

unknown

You wouldn't mind if I joined you? Would you love?

I reread the message just to make sure I still knew how to properly read and quickly lifted my head to look from the left to the right to see if anybody was watching me, but nobody was. I then looked behind, and still, no one was to be found.

"Looking for someone?" I snapped my head to my left as I discovered the blond boy sitting next to me.

"Felix!" I gasped.

"Hello darling," he smiled, and it seemed so innocent.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"You" he said, while looking at me intensively.

My heart stopped beating for a second, and I asked myself if I just imagined his voice. But when I looked him in the eyes to see if he was teasing me or being serious, I sensed his sincerity. I didn't respond immediately, and kept on analyzing his face. His dark eyes were shining in the sunlight and a few strands of hair were rebelliously hiding a part of his forehead and... since when was his jawline this sharp that you could cut yourself only by watching it?

I couldn't deny the fact that he looked hot and intimading at this very moment. Ahh, Aeri concenctrate on saying something.

"O-okay, that was unexpected. You're hilarious..." I said with an annoyed face.

"Is it so?" He chuckled and checked me out.

"No, honestly. What do you want? " I asked again.

"I'm taking you with me after you're done with your lectures." he stated, and stood up before placing his hands in his pocket.

"Wait. Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see. I'll wait in the parking lot and do not even think about escaping me." He said before starting to walk away.

"Oh" He paused and turned his head toward me. "Make sure Jung is there too." After that, he disappeared.

"But who says I must accept it?" I said to myself before standing up and throwing the cup in the trash bin. But it wasn't wrong. I wanted to get answers, so maybe he would be the one to give them to me.

--------------------------

"I'm hungry. Let's go get something please." Yunho whined next to me while rubbing his belly in an exaggerated way.

"Are you serious? You just had a whole pizza" I chuckled after closing my locker.

"But, you know, I always leave room for desert."He pouted and took the bottle of water out of my hand to drink.

"Ugh, fine, what do you want to get?"

"You look so pretty today," San said, leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Hyung, when doesn't she look this pretty?" Wooyung placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me hyung? " San widened his eyes while crossing his arms.

But Wooyoung rolled his eyes and waved with his free hand, not really answering his question.

"Yah!" San said, looking at Wooyoung, still waiting for an answer. Then he suddenly stepped closer to me. "Aeri, have you done something to him, you witch?"

"What has it got to do with being a witch though?" Yunho asked, confused.

"Haven't you seen the crystals in her room?" Seongwha said as he approached us.

"I only have a few of them to decorate my room. It's not like I'm performing rituals with them." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure" Seongwha smiled in a funny way. "Besides, why are you acting as if it's the first time he's called you like that?"

"Alright, let's go get waffles, ya'll! "There's this new place I discovered a couple of days ago," Yunho said excitedly, changing the subject.

Everyone agreed, and we made our way to the parking lot. Yunho was on my left, and Wooyoung was on my right. As we arrived next to the car, I suddenly stopped, remembering Felix. How could I have forgotten it? I looked at my phone, realizing it was time for him to pick me up.

"Aeri? What's wrong? "

"Uh... There is something I need to do and I totally forgot about it. You guys can go withou-"

"Hey Aeri" I heard a familiar accent behind us.

I turned my head to see Felix leaning on his motorcycle, his arms crossed, waiting for me. Panic rose in me and I quickly glanced at the boys. They managed to stay cool, but Wooyoung's expression immediately turned to anger. He was about to go over to Felix when San held him back. He kept looking at the blond boy with a serious face, and I noticed the visible veins on his hands.

"Don't approach him. You know exactly what it means and that's what he expects you to do" San said in his ear.

"I can't stand here without doing anything San!" Wooyoung's voice was fairly terrifying. His jaw clenched. I can't remember the last time I saw him this angry.

"C'mon babe, let's go." I did not move instantly, not knowing how the others would react. How does he dare to call me that in front of the others?

"This is what you were talking about?" Wooyoung looked at me with a disappointed face.

I knew it was useless to respond to him. That's why I turned around and took a step forward, but Wooyoung stopped me by taking my hand. I kept my eyes on the ground, not being able to face him.

"Don't do this. Please Aeri, don't go with him. I won't be able to protect you if you do it. " I slowly turned my head to lay my eyes on him. His eyes were teary and it pained me to see him like this, but I needed answers. Felix was right about this.

I felt my eyes burn, but I managed to hold back my tears. I gently pushed his hand away and quickly walked over to Felix, feeling the eyes of the others on my back. He smiled at me while handing me a helmet as I stopped in front of him.

"Hold me tight" he whispered in my ear, and it sent shivers down my spine. I got on his bike as he helped me put on the helmet.

Even though I was far away, I could see Wooyoung's tears on his face, and it ached my heart.