f i f t e e n

Yeosang and Seongwha raised their noses as I sat down at the usual table between Jongho and Mingi.

"Blowing, looks like he can't control himself." Jongho delicately pressed his pencil against the purple spot on my neck, but Mingi snatched his pencil and slammed it firmly into the table.

Seonghwa puffed his face and he and Yunho looked me directly in the eyes with a reddish tint while everyone remained silent.

"Okay, here's a fucking rule. Do whatever you want with Felix until it's over! Everyone knows you belong to him; you don't have to keep reminding everyone! especially us! Get him something else to suck on. I'm done!"

"Yah! " Yunho exclaimed.

"It's not what-" There was nothing for me to add to justify myself.

Seonghwa's eyes softened as I remained silent.
He was right. I was angry at myself for letting him always get close to me and take control. I should resist him, be much stronger than this. But every time I tried, it ended up being a failure.

"I'm just taking care of you. It was all a stupid idea. I don't want the worst of the situation to arrive. We've been there before one-" Seonghwa stopped himself, looked at Irene and the other boys in the room. He crossed his arms and stared at the wall behind us as Hongjoong looked at him threateningly.

"You know, Felix has completely bulleted and wounded Wooyoung to the point where San won't let Wooyoung be alone for a moment, fearing what might happen. Aeri, Felix has broken a contract. Peace and shared territory settlement are gone. And I'm saying this to you because you're not stupid. You analyze and understand most of the things that happen. " Hongjoong continued to speak as Mingi rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Just tell the whole story, please." My voice was quiet. Quiet but demanding. In an instant, Mingi took his hand back and Hongjoong and him looked at me silently.

"Tell me everything, shit!" This time I demanded louder, hitting the table with my fist. I've had enough.

I saw Mingi and Irene back in their seats because of my voice. They all remained silent, Irene's questioning eyes kept roaming the room.

"Fuck this." I stood up and ran toward the classroom door.

I felt upset and hurt that my friends didn't feel the need to tell me anything. They kept warning me, but they never dared to tell the whole truth.

I ran across the campus, trying to get away from my friends and Felix as fast as I could. But a collision with a strong chest stopped me.

"I'm sorry," I muttered. I didn't look at the person. I tried to leave this place as fast as I could.

But I was pulled back. I felt a strong squeeze around my wrist, spinning me around. When I looked into the eyes of the person, the eyebrows were wrinkled and I froze.

"Where do you think you're going?" It was the first time I heard his voice. It was light but emotionless and insanely scary.

"Minho, please let me go." But he only tightened his grip.

"You're trying to run away." He chuckled, pulling my body a little closer to his.

"I know you don't really like me, Minho. Please just let go-"

Minho cleared his throat and leaned a little closer, his breath tickling my skin as he spoke into my ear.

"I don't care. Really. I don't like you, but I don't hate you. See the difference? But I have to admit, seeing Wooyoung suffer because you're very serious with Felix, that's the best plan Felix has ever come up with. And if you think I'd betray one of my best friends, you're so wrong. Horribly wrong about it. You're coming with me." He chuckled before stepping a little away.

A few seconds later, I found myself in the passenger seat. Of course, I didn't have any other option. Minho started his car and got out of the parking lot. As his dark eyes were concentrated on the road, I did not dare to speak.

That was his plan, I understood it perfectly. Felix didn't know that I had intended to meet my friends. But now he did. It was confirmed.
As the car stopped on the driveway, Minho opened the door, grabbed my arm again, and escorted me into the house.

"Minho let go of her arm." Minho did what Felix told him, then left me alone with the freckled boy, who apparently was ready to leave the house. He had his leather jacket on. He extinguished his cigarette and the smell was horrible. I couldn't resist it, so I breathed with my mouth.

"What's wrong?" Oddly, Felix's voice was calm. He was so calm that it was disturbing. I needed to punch him in the face.

"What's your plan, Felix? Huh? Why didn't Minho let me go? Why do you always try to separate me from the entire world."Felix chuckled softly.

"There's always a good explanation for everything, Aeri." Felix stood up, straightened his black jacket and approached me, pressing a light kiss on my face once he was in front of me before moving to the front door.

He opened the door, but turned around again before exiting.

"Oh yeah, remember the punishment I was talking about? You can't go out anymore. If you do the trick, you're going to die, honey. Just saying it for your safety. " He gently smiled before his face disappeared.

He was trying to get under my skin? Fine, it was working, Lee Felix. He was sticking his knife right through me. If I could squeeze him until his soul left his body, I would. I'd do it, I was positiv about it.