t w e n t y - o n e

"Aeri, no open the door! We need to leave now!" I could hear Wooyoung yell from behind the door due to the loud music and panic.

I glanced at Sunghoon, not sure what would happen if my answer to that didn't satisfy him. He shook his head, and I swallowed hard. I turned toward the banging door, but the next thing I realized was that he was binding my hands behind my back.

"I won't hesitate to do the necessaries if it's all that's left." He whispered in my ear.

My breathing became heavier, and my thoughts were clouded with the unknown: what would they do to me this time?

So I let him do it. because I very well knew what it meant. He would hurt me. But it was not what really worried me though. They would treat my friends in the exact same way or worse, and it wasn't my intention. I'm not sure how I would handle it.

"Give me a few seconds, and I'm coming out!" I tried my best to cover up my panicked voice.

"You and I are getting out of here without you making a scene, alright?" He talked into my ear and slightly tightened his grip around my neck. I tried to nod. And it's not the only thing I tried to do. I was fighting back my tears and making an effort to focus on my breathing as panic was slowly taking control of my body.

"Good. I need you to get out through the window first. Someone's waiting for us outside." He pushed me toward it and helped me out since he had tied my hands and it was impossible for me to do it on my own.

Once out in the darkness, a boy directly approached me and grabbed my left arm. Then he pointed something at my head. It was a gun; the sound of the object confirmed it. My heart wouldn't stop beating at an unhealthy speed.

"Walk faster." He said that, pushing me a little.

We soon approached a black truck, and I saw someone getting out of it. Heesung. I didn't fight back this time. I let a tear roll down my cheek.

"Please don't do this," I begged, making him roll his eyes, before putting something up my nose.

He pressed a cloth against my nose. The cloth smelled like strong chemicals, which started to make me feel dizzy. I tried to fight back, but it was no use.

He was smirking at me when his eyes caught sight of something behind me, dulling his smile.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here."

I lost consciousness before I had a chance to turn my head to see who it was.

-----------------------------------

"Let her be, Sunoo." I heard a voice say.

My head banging against something caused me to gradually start to awaken. I slowly cracked open my eyes and realized we were in the car. I was placed between the two boys in the middle of the backseat.

"See who woke up."

"Do you recognize me?" Sunoo turned his head and placed a hair strand behind my ear to get a better view of my face. Chills crawled all over my body. My heart couldn't stop pounding. I felt so scared and felt my whole body shake under his touch.

"Don't be so scared. I'm not going to cause any harm to you like last time." He softly smiled at me.

I frowned, not quite comprehending it, trying to remember an incident related to him. Last time... last time... last time?

"You were lucky that day. Your dear savior had decided to show up to rescue your little ass." He was talking about it. The day Felix saved me. So he was the aggressor?

"Y-you were the masked boy?" My voice was so quiet, I wasn't sure he heard my question.

"No." He chuckled. "We'd hired someone. I think you don't remember that your... friend? Yeah?Shot him in the head. But technically...yes, we were behind it." He nodded once.
"That's probably why your friends didn't tell you. Am I right?".

"Enough Sunoo." Hessung's irritated voice intervened this time.

The car abruptly came to a halt, causing my heart to skip a beat. They all took off their seatbelts and got out of the car.
He led me all the way to a building, but oddly, it was surrounded by other buildings, so it was just a regular area. I looked around to see if I recognized my surroundings and where I was, but it was not the case.

We enter the place, and I'm directly led into a dimly lit room.

"Sit down." Sunoo mentioned the bed with his head. I didn't respond and simply did what he asked.

"Why is she so calm?" One of the boys asked his friends. "Aren't you supposed to cry and beg us to set you free?" I don't respond to that. I actually don't even show any reaction. I just stare at the desk in front of me, not wanting to give them any sort of satisfaction.

"Yah! Reply when I speak to you" I'm still sitting unbothered, pretending not to hear him, and doing my best to hide my emotions because that's what I can do best.

He approaches me, spinning a small knife in his hand. He then squats in front of me and traces my thigh up and down with the help of the object before taking a close look at my face.

"I don't like girls who don't behave. So I give you two options. First option. You listen to us and stay out of trouble. Second option. You disobey, and bad things happen, like this one." He slices the knife against my left thigh, leaving a thin cut. A gasp leaves my mouth, and my eyes grow wide. It only takes a few seconds for it to itch and  burn.

"Enough Jake!" Heesung approaches and takes the knife out of his hands, which was placed under my chin by the time. "What are you doing?! I didn't tell you to touch her!"

"Just wanted to make sure she understood it."

"I made it clear that we do not do anything until her father discovers she's with us." He seemed mad, and by that, I mean really mad.

"I don't have anything to do with this. How many times do I have to say that?" I whispered, not knowing how he would react.

"Shut up! You're here because he keeps denying his mistakes. Make yourself little for your own sake!" He then hysterically walked out of the room, leaving me with only one man whose name I didn't know.

I sighed, looking at the ceiling, to hold back my frustration and hurt. This was all because of my father. I had escaped from him in order to lead a regular life, but it seemed that such a life was not eager to embrace me.

I lied down on the bed, still staring at the ceiling.

"Here. Let me clean the wound. " He placed a tissue on it and begun to carefully get rid of the excess of blood.

"I didn't imagine you keeping your victim in a normal bedroom, to be honest." I told the boy. "I'm not even tied except for my hands. What if I tried to escape?"

"You won't do it. Because you know what would happen in that case." he said, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Why do you care for this?" I mentioned my thigh with my head.

"I don't. Didn't you hear Heesung? We do not touch you until he says so."

———————————

Hello darlings!
First of all happy new year to you and I hope you had great Christmas holidays!

I'm so sorry for being late but I don't have much time because of my exams, hope you understand it though :)
As usual don't forget to vote and leave a comment to tell me anything you want!

Also we've already reached 12k views and I can't believe it! Thank you so much for reading the story :)