<>

Bacon laid on his bed. He was too tired to get up but he couldn't sleep. Maybe He should try to remember some shit that happened a few years ago. Maybe it's best he forget about it. Something made him want to play MM2. Just for the laugh. And only for the laughs.

Bacon joined a random server on MM2. He played a few rounds then he met a random Slender since they just joined. He got killed first so he was already annoyed by everything. He tried to ignore him because of this.

"Hey." The slender said as he approached the bacon. The bacon backed up and got easily pissed.

"The fuck you want?" He groaned as he waited for the game to finish.

"Wanna join my friend group?" The slender asked. The answer was pretty obvious. "No." He responded to the slender.

"I dont give a fuck, I'll just add you in the group chat." The slender said as he went to add the bacon in. The bacon repeatedly left but kept getting added in so he gave up.

"stay!" They all shouted. He wanted to leave but he decided to stay to get on their nerves "fine." He said.

"How about we do a face reveal?" The slender asked as he eagerly waited for a response. Of course the bacon rejected to and stated "we just met." However karen said "We should do a face reveal since we just met." The bacon got pissed off but the other girl agreed to.

Carol went first and bacon thought she was the ugliest girl. "They must be trolling" he muttered.

"Pretty, beautiful girl" the other 2 said but the bacon insulted her. Karen told him to "shut the fuck up." And he told her to shut the fuck up too.

Karen showed her face and he thought somehow she was uglier then the next. He was already fed up with this and was about to leave. We was happy that the face reveal was about to end. He didn't want to show his face.

The slender showed his face yet there was something attractive about him. He brushed it off and carried on. The two girls complimented him. Karen asked bacon "can you show your face"

"No stfu" he replied which shut her up. Carol wanted to say something to karen. She's been meaning it for a while but she didn't want to yet.

"Karen, there's something i need to tell you." She began but then she reconsider it. "Actually never mind, it's nothing." She said.

Karen doubted that it was nothing though. If it is what she thought, she returned those feelings.