1

Note: i hate my old one so this one will have a decent story. This might become a little long and I'm sorry for redoing this. If YOU can guess who this is, you payed good attention to how they act. Jade is about to get more spotlight too. ALSO yes their world is still their world and the games are the games they teleport to. It's kinda short so im really sorry.

It hit hard realizing nothing makes sense. Maybe that's what bacon thought but he couldn't of been dreaming, dreaming being with him. He remembers it all yet it was all scattered. The people were real, he always knew them yet he made situations with them. It isn't normal to him. Everything that happened was just dreams and he should've expected that. "Well aren't I an idiot?" He muttered before checking the group chat. All of them were there. He checked to see when he last sent a message. It was weeks ago. "Did they worry for me?" He wondered before going to type something.  He then he stopped, realizing they probably didn't miss him. They never did. He read the group members. Karen, carol, Slender/Jake, max, noodle, rose, Jade, Bacon. Who was this MAX person. He vaguely remembers him before he went to sleep. Maybe that's why he dreamed to be so distant.

Why did dream of them meeting and why the fuck did he dream of being with HIM. Him of all people. He hated him ever since they first met. But at the same time, he always felt different around him. He loathed him to the point where he gets butterflies. It's just hatred and always will be. If there was something more, he'll rather die. "I'm straight, I like women not some guy." He reassured himself. He went to look in the mirror at his rather unpleasant self. Someone once called him grotesque which is quite fancy. It may of been an insult but it definitely intrigued him. He decides to play a game but before he can he gets a dm from jade. Jade is the sweetest and introduced him to the rest. She is always there for him.

"Hey, I see you're online. It's been a while, we all were worried. I mean sure you were mean to them when you first met them but you really became special to them. It's been hard without you. Mostly for.." Jade typed then quickly adding, "Never mind the last part! Did anything happen?"

"no, why do u care so much?" He asked knowing he's lying. He then remember jade wouldn't be rude or make fun of the reason why. "fine, i will tell u. so i had this dream n it was weird." He gave in yet jade didn't mind he told her or not.

"Interesting..tell me about it." She intrigued yet he didn't know what to do. It caused him to get a little flustered from the thought of him. He decided to tell a lie, this has to save his ass. "i liked this girl in my dream. we got together and a bunch of bumps. the whole group was there. now tell me has anything knew happen within the group."

"There is a couple." She responded, giggling a bit.

"who?" He asked, hoping it to not be him. He didn't want it to be him. He doesn't love him, he can't. Maybe he just wants him to be single just like him. It's not jealously, it's suffering. He painfully yet eagerly waited for a response yet nothing. He waited and waited and jade finally started typing. His patience was very low. He was practically wishing to bang his head on the wall then wait any further.

"Play MM2 with us and find out." She said and he was pretty pissed at this. "WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I? just tell me." He typed and then sighed. He didn't want to think of it.

"Wow, seems like You have a crush on someone." She teased then continue by saying, "Well they have been flirting for a while, how about we voice chat?"

"Fine but tell me then." He agreed and then voice chatting. Her voice was as soothing as he remembered. "I admit, i only did this to hear you again BUT the couple is..." then a frown formed. Why of all people did HE have to get with someone. "You ok? You went silent when I said something." She asked. No response. She went back to the group chat and typed. "Guys, I talked to him and it wasn't for long yet we voice chatted then he went silent after I told him who was dating."

"He always does this. My god he is such a fucking baby. More weeks of us waiting for him to come back." Karen groaned. She is and always has been annoyed by him. She tries to get alone but he always ruined it. She said it was peaceful without him. "Karen, he might come back and talk to us again." Karen smiled then switching the topic. "Ok so a few rounds of MM2?"

"Isn't our friend important to talk about?" Jade said and noodle replied, "forget him he alwys runs away when we tall to hom." There goes noodle with her "beautiful" spelling!!

"Before talking shit, maybe learn how to spell." Jade told her off. She always criticized noodle for her spelling but she secretly loves it and finds it quite cute yet she never tells her. They both are arguably the most close in the group chat.

"Both of you stop, maybe you just suck at confronting him. You know what, how about someone else ask him why he went silent? Maybe he's secretly crying and has emotions." Max typed, in a rush.

"Isnt je straight?" Noodle asked, typing to correct her spelling mistakes yet just quits.

"And? Maybe it reminds him of something else PLUS you really think a guy like that is straight? I know exactly who can talk to him." Max smirked and noodle asked, "Who?"