<>

They really only went for a few more rounds before they all left and were teleported back to the "real world." By real world I mean roblox. It's a weird thing how it works. They just join a game and it teleports them there. When they leave, it teleports them back to what they believe is the real world.

Sometime later bacon got up. He was excited to sew his friends, especially slender for some reason.  It's a new thing that bacon really never experienced. He couldn't place a finger on it and he didn't want to know why . He can't really trust anyone to tell how he feels. Maybe it's for the better he thought as he to look around when he left his house. The amount of styles he saw and yet to him they all utterly suck. He went to text the group hoping he can hop into a game to make him feel less bored about everything.

They were in MM2 so he joined. Again, only them. There wasn't anyone  else but him and the group. He was still adjusting to the new people but it was pretty hard for him. "Hey bacon!" Carol greeted him from behind. He looked behind and then frowned. It's not that he didn't want to play nor he was getting bored of his friends it was more that he just didn't want to play the same game every day. "When can we do something new?" He asked them as looked down. They all shrugged then started to discuss.

"Like what?" karen asked him, staring him dead. "What could be better?" Bacon remained silent since he really never played other games. He always knew he complained about this game and it ruins the fun for other people but he didn't really know how to express it. He thought for a moment. "I don't know, you guys always drag me here. Maybe we can try to find a different game?" he suggested trying to be as nice as possibly to her. ""I don't know. You guys are always dragging me here." If you actually don't know then don't say anything, plus we don't drag you here. You always choose to join." She scoffed at him.

Everyone was silent, looking around. "Karen, can we private chat?" Carol asked, putting her hand on her shoulder. "We will see you guys later, just give us a few minutes." She continued and karen agreed saying, "of course! I'll talk to you."

While the others played, carol just stared at her. "I love you a lot I really do. I just need to know why do you keep being rude to bacon? I get you don't like him or at least I think you don't but can you try to be nicer to him. Even if he's a dick sometimes, you need to mature and realize being rude back won't solve anything." Carol stated as she went to hold her hand. Karen smiled and held her hand. "I love you too and I'll try to be better to him but why not ALSO hold him accountable for it? If our group ever splits? Big chance it's his fault. Plus he always starts thing

Back to the others, slender pushed bacon against a sink with knife to his heart. "I love how the tables turned." Slender smirked at him. Bacon just stares at him. "I'm sure you do, I could just scout myself that way and make an escape." Bacon replied as he attempted to. He pushed him away and tried to reach the door. Before he can, slender grabbed his wrist and slammed him against the wall. "Oh you're REALLY eager aren't you?" Bacon teased. "I'm sure you're loving all of this, each and every second." Before slender could kill bacon, he got shot in the back.

They all went back to the lobby and it seemed that Carol and Karen stopped arguing. Carol approached bacon and asked him the same question she asked karen. He said, "yeah sure. Just don't ask anything too personal." Carol nodded then they both started private chatting.

"So I see you and karen fight a lot. I know you don't have too see her as a friend or anything but I already discussed it with her. To avoid anything happening further, will you promise to be respectful to her?" She told him with a half smile. He was uncertain if he can do it, well he's trying to better himself hut if she's rude he would probably snap at her. She was getting on his final nerves anyway. "Whatever sure, I will." He said as his eyes shift away. Carol smiled then thought for a second. "So I see you want to play a different game, we can try to find one but I really don't know a better one than this one." She admitted. "Well I know there could be more to suit your interests but come on. Don't ruin the other's fun."He nodded and sighed. He just wanted this to be over. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. Can we just go back?"

"Sure!" She smiled as they both left the private chat. Carol strolled away, going towards karen. Karen smiled and they began talking. They were probably talking about their love for each other, interests, or something else. Bacon stood alone, watching the others talk to someone. He waited for the next round to start. He's probably just going to hide this round if he's innocent again.

Slender smiled at the new guy and was it jealousy bacon felt. They seem to be so close and they are usually together for the most part nowadays. He decided to ignore it. It's probably just shared interests or something bacon thought. The round finally starred and the roles were given. Of course, bacon was innocent so he went to an unknown corner of the map. That's when he heard "hello, We meet again. I felt as though you were lying. Tell me the truth or you will regret it." The voice whispered. His heart pounded and he tried to muster up a response.