<>

"Slender, I'm here to talk." Bacon approached him. He never felt this way before if it even is a feeling. To be avoided by the person you love most just because jokily answered them to what you believe was one. Slender sighed and turned. "You can see I don't want to talk to you." Karen whistled looking at them. She turned to carol. "The love birds are arguing."

"Karen, just stop." Carol muttered as she went to grab her hand. "Just ignore them and let them settle it out." Bacon didn't know what to say. "Were you being honest with what you said? It was so out of the blue. What the fuck was I suppose to respond." Slender looked down and just backed up. "Yes, I was being honest. If you didn't like me back, instead of laughing. You could've just said "I didn't like you back. Just leave me alone."

"Who said I didn't like you back?" Bacon grinned. Slender stared at him, a little weirded out. "You seemed like you fucking didn't. Plus we're in front of people. If you wanted to talk to me alone, you should've of private chatted me."  Carol over to them. "Jake, what are you on about?" He shook his head and turned to her. "I thought I made it obvious. He made it seem like he didn't like me back so I avoided him because it was awkward."

"That's just being a baby." Bacon muttered under his breath. "You aren't making it better. Bacon, maybe IF you want people to like you and want to date you. You actually try to be nice with them and not act like a bitch when they're hurt. " slender shouted as he stormed off. Karen mumbled under her breath, "maybe we should just kick bacon out for now."

"WHY? Do you THINK I wanted anything of this to happen? NO!" Bacon shouted at her then the round started. Bacon got sheriff and stared at the gun. He didn't move at all for a bit. He finally went out after hearing a bit of slashing. He went around the rooms and then heard something behind him. He turned around and aimed the gun

"Slender's right. Maybe it's because the way you act towards people contributes to no one liking you. You're also so ugly. Maybe slender was joking about liking you. What could make him hate you more is what you caused." A voice said, coming closer each time they talked. Finally it was clear who. "Noodle, the fuck you on about? I didn't cause shit plus  he said he did like me."

"Right. Your old friends don't mean anything to you? The fact that you leaving them caused the death of your friend's brother meant nothing? You really are a fucking dick." She stated as she appeared beside him. "How would I know? I just do. You would rather forget it and pretend you're the good guy. Maybe this will cause the destruction of this friend group and who knows who will be next. Maybe your beloved Jake? Or the guy you called "slender." Such a weird nickname."

Bacon backed up and ran. He couldn't process that much nor did he want to.  He wasn't looking in front of him and he hit a wall. He didn't get knocked out but it hurt. He saw slender behind him. "You're so fucking stupid." Slender jokily said. Bacon nodded and then walked away. "Bacon wait, come back." Slender insisted then running towards him. Bacon stop and turned around. "What is it?"

"My god, I'm sorry about earlier. I was just mad." He apologized. "I am too, someone said I wasn't good enough for you kinda or for anything. That I just ruin it. Sure, I don't care what they said, but do you think it's true?" Bacon sighed as he looked down. "No bacon, you aren't those things. Don't believe what they said to you. Nothing is your fault, I promise. Nothing bad is going to happen. And you aren't ugly." Bacon caught up and moved back. "You heard didn't you? Just go away now." Bacon muttered as he turned around.

"And? I don't think it's true. Anyways, do you want to me my boyfriend? I hope nothing bad happens after?" Slender smiled. Slender  nearly forgot he was in a round since he was surprised by a knife nearly hitting him. Bacon turned around and shot the murder who was Karen. "Yeah sure, I guess I will give it a try." Slender kissed bacon before breaking it to ask him a question.

"Ok, if you don't mind me asking. Who were your old friends?" Slender asked which made bacon turned pale. They were teleported back and bacon didn't talk to him. Slender caught on and apologized again. "Ok ok. Maybe one day I'll find out myself. Anyways, should we leave and go on a date?" Bacon got flustered.  Sure, they were dating but it's still new to him. He nodded and grabbed slender's hand as they teleported out of the game. 

"I never thought you would actually like me back. Like, the thing you said to me made me think you thought I was weird. And you saying "i'm not gay" and shit like that made me doubt that you actually did." Slender said as he held bacon's hand. "Why did you fall for me though? I don't see how you could just love an average gut like me. Well not love yet but like. I was also worried about you not liking me back."

"I always thought there was something more to you. Kindness, caring to start. You may act like a dick but I wanted to believe you were more than that. Tell me, what's been on your mind? I will listen." Slender replied which made bacon smile again. He never felt genuine emotions before or should I say never feel in love with someone. "It's about something that happened before I met you guys. Would you promise to love me the same if I tell you?"

"Yes." Slender replied, as he dragged him to the park.