<>

Bacon waited for the round to end. He was getting bored and was about to private chat him when Carol teleported in the lobby. She walked to him, with a smile. He wonders how she remains positive so much. "So you and Jake are dating?" She asked him. "What? Where did you hear that?" He responded, facing away from her. He didn't want anyone to know yet. "Jake told me, he seemed really happy. Congratulations on your.." before she can finish, bacon interrupted her. "I'm sorry but he misinformed you. I'm not dating him. Why would I date a guy that looks like that? He's so fucking ugly and annoying. I hate him. There's so many reasons why I hate him." Carol jaw dropped then she laughed a bit awkwardly.

"You went a bit on a harangue." She spoke, unsure on what to do. "The fuck is a harangue?" He asked her but she just walked away. He sighed and looked down. He went to sit by the tree and wait. He heard a little bit of talking so he went over to eavesdrop. 

"Yeah, he went on a tirade about slender. He hates his guts. I don't know what to do, Jake keeps talking about him. I don't want his heart to break." Bacon heard from the conversation. He knew he messed up so he had to see slender first before everything is ruined between them. "Why is she telling other people? What a bitch. Maybe I shouldn't of lied. " Bacon muttered before the round ended. He turned around to see slender. "Slender, talk to me."

"Oh, uh sure." Slender hesitated to answer. Bacon tried his best to explain everything, from the start to what just happened. It seemed to slam all together since he kept repeating what he said and forgetting details. "So all that happened? You could of told me, it's fine. But why did you lie about us now dating?" Slender stated, waiting for an answer. He didn't understand everything bacon said, but enough of it. "I didn't want anyone to find out yet." He replied. Slender just sighed and nodded. They heard running and then karen appeared. "Hey. Jake can we talk?"

"Talk about what? Your addiction to Spliff?" Bacon teased her. Karen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I don't have an addiction to Spliff." Bacon laughed and turned to slender. "Can we go somewhere else, just the two of us?"

"The fuck you on? bacon? First you said you hated him and now you want to be alone with him? Are you two both dating or not?" Karen scoffed at him. "Want an answer? Also who told you that?" Bacon teased her as turned to bacon. "Carol did, she seemed upset because of it. Of course, I wanted to tell slender since he could be getting his hopes up." She answered. "Maybe we could show you." Slender grinned. "He already told me and I understand why he said that. Sure it hurt but he doesn't want you guys to know yet."

"Or he's just playing with your feelings?" Karen jokily suggested as she turned to to find carol. Slender ignored it and wrapped his hands around bacon's neck. "Woah, a little too quick don't you think?" Bacon joked as he wrapped his arms around slender's waist. "What the fuck am I doing?" Bacon muttered under his breath. He stared into slender's eyes and then closed them. "Wait are we actually doing this?"

"Well, i wouldn't mind it. It's the perfect time, I'm not into PDA but Karen left already so do you think we should?" Bacon said, leaning closer. Slender wasn't exactly nervous but he didn't know what to do. Bacon could see it and slipped away. "Just fucking with you."

"Yeah, so it was a joke?" Slender asked him. Bacon turned to him and smirked. "Yeah, unless you actually want to fuck around and makeout. I wouldn't mind it." Slender blushed and jokily respond. "Oh shit, we can do more than making out at my place." Bacon nodded, staring at him. "Damn, you really are desperate. Your virgin ass obviously hasn't dated someone before."

"I didn't mean that. sure, we can go somewhere alone. It'll be fun at the beach." Slender said as he went to leave. Bacon left after him. They both went over to the beach. It was evening so there wasn't as much people as usual. "What's your favorite thing to do at the beach?" Slender asked, as he put chairs down for them to sit.

"Watch other people swim, I sometimes kick down sand castles once the kids leave to go home." He replied, staring at the water. "So you never swim or go surfing?" Slender asked, applying sunscreen to himself. "I don't know how to swim or surf." Bacon turned to him, licking a popsicle.

"I could teach you, but I suck at surfing." Slender replied, getting up. "Of course you do. You suck at everything." Bacon jokily replied. "And I don't need to learn from a fuck like you."

"You sure? It'll be fun. We could go underwater and do scuba diving." He suggested. Bacon groaned and got up. "That's so fucking boring. Why do you suggest the most boring shit?" Slender shrugged and walked to the water. "On second thought, I'll try to swim." Bacon said, as he walked towards slender. "If anything happens, it's not my fault." Slender stated as he grabbed bacon's hand and walked into the water.

"It fucking is. You're the one teaching, If I die i'm haunting your ass." Bacon laughed as he tried to swim. "I'll just call Karen to yell at your ass." Slender replied, guiding him. "Like she doesn't do that already." Bacon joked, raising an eyebrow. They both laughed and bacon said. "Ok fine, it isn't that bad. I'm glad we got some alone time I guess. Now let go of me, this shit is embarrassing." Slender let him go and bacon started to swim by himself. "I felt like a toddler." Bacon muttered as he swam towards slender.