<>

Slender opened the door and approached bacon. "You know, that's really foolish of you to walk out of the cafe after we warned you. You could've got killed or the text could be misleading." Bacon laughed at this and turned around. "I'm fine, I can defend myself." Bacon said as he went to check his phone. "Plus why wouldn't this be him? He even sent "hi" in the group chat. Just shut up for once." Slender smirked at him. "Make me then, I dare you." Bacon blushed a bit at this.

"Dude what the fuck? I'm going inside." Bacon grumbled as he went inside. Slender followed him. Legit stop making it seem like I will get fucking murderer for waiting for the new guy." Karen side-eyed him then looked back to Carol. Carol grabbed karen's hand Jade noticed what was happening but she would rather ignore it. Well ignore them, she knows exactly who they are talking about.

"Hey, we're back." Slender greeted them as he sat down. "Oh hey Jake!" Carol squealed as she held Karen's hand tighter. Bacon sat down quietly and laid his head on the table.

"We should leave. let's play MM2 or something." Karen suggested as she went to go. Slender and Carol followed. They took what they had left and dumped the trash. Bacon went to pay. He saw jade was dialing someone, he went to listen without making her try to notice.

"Hey noodle, you live across from that max? The guy who works here. His friends were also worrying about him." She stressed enough about it but what if the worse has happened. He can hop in MM2 later. This was more important.

"Yeah. I haven't seen him leave sense yesterday. I'll go check on him." Noodle said as she started walking. She unlocked her door then started heading to the apartment across from her. She knocked on the door. "Max. It's me noodle. I was wondering if you're ok?" She asked and there was some movement coming towards the door.

"Nothing." She told Jade. Bacon listened carefully. Jade noticed him and walked away. Bacon didn't know why he can't know where his friend is.

"Look at me.. noob or whatever your name is. I'm going with noodle to check on your friend. If you wish, contact me anytime. Just join our gc." She states as she walked out. She wasn't in her barista clothing but instead a pizza shirt and black pants.

"Sure, anyways bye." He answered as he hopped to MM2. Karen walked over and remarked on how he was late. "I'm sorry, I got caught up into something." He apologized as he looked down. A spark of hope. He joined.

"Sorry guys, something happened at home." He cried but wiped away the tears. "I'm fine but my brother isn't."

"What happened?" Carol asked, trying to comfort him. "You don't have to say but it'll be appreciated so I can try to help you."

"He's dead, I couldn't do anything, I just stared and I feel like it's my fault." He said looking down. "I'm going to work with my friend now. I'll be back." He left and bacon turned to them. "SEE? I WOULD'VE BEEN FUCKING FINE. I get you guys care for me and shit but come on, do you really think I'll die from staying outside for like a few minutes?"

"It could happen." Karen said raising an eyebrow. Bacon shook his head. "You guys just don't trust me."

"It's not that. We were worried that something might've happen to the new guy. We wanted to make sure you were ok." Slender said. "And you were a shit job at it." Bacon added as he paced around.

"Get this through your peabrain. Don't be outside at night. You would of probably been safe yeah, but we didn't want you to get fucking hurt." Karen snapped at him. "I actually think you would try to see how we fell. I would've reacted the same way if Carol went out and didn't tell me why."

"I went out because of a text." Bacon said as he laid against a tree. "Can we just put it behind us and play now?" They all agreed and went to play. After a few rounds, New guy joined with 2 people.

"Hey guys, I bet you knew jade but here's another friend, her name is noodle. She lives across from me." He said trying to introduce them.

"This is awkward, hi. So i'm noodle." Noodle greeted them. Bacon stared at her and asked her something. "So like, wouldn't you know what happened to his brother?"

"No, he didn't tell anyone until I was able to get keys to his room. Or at least I wasn't told why." She responded as she looked around. Bacon looked at slender and smiled for a quick second.

The new guy whispered something to noodle. She turned pale and then looked down. "This will be fun, we have 6 people. It should be long enough." Carol said, with a smile. She likes playing with more people rather than less unless it's her friend group.

They all were spawned in. The roles were given. Bacon was innocent which caused him to scream inside. He wander around, try to not bring attention to himself and hiding. While he was walking, he saw a knife being thrown in his direction, luckily it missed. He turned back and stared at who it was. It was noodle.

"Fucking ramen bitch." He muttered as he ran. Something about him reminds her of this one person. Maybe it's their similarities.

"Who's the sheriff?" He asked, breathing loudly. "Who's the sheriff???" Karen mocked him. She pulled out a gun and aimed it at him. "Guess."

"Woah, woah. You have no proof he's the murder." Slender said trying to defend him. "You have no proof of it. Don't jump to conclusions." She sighed and put the gun away.  She went to search for the murder. A bullet shot could be heard and the game ended. Noodle stared at bacon and approached him.

"Can we chat alone?" She asked him. "Fine. I swear to god if you ask any weird shit, i'm going." He replied angry. He wasn't in the mood at the moment. "Do you possibly know acorn? She might've been behind the death of Max's brother's death." She questioned him. He shook his head and asked "who is she?"

"An old friend I met again before yesterday, I have my suspicions." She answered, being vague about it. "Oh wow. I don't know what to do. Hope you find her. bye."he answered, returning to the main group.

Bacon smirked at slender saying "you know, I wanted to say this for a while. You aren't that bad as a friend I say you are." Slender smiled back but bacon's smirk faded when he realized what he said. "Ignore what I said. It's true but I didn't mean to say it aloud."

Slender nodded "You're a great person, it's fine to say how you feel. I'll always be here for you. Along with everyone else." Bacon smiled then looked down. "Yeah you too." Pretty sure everyone was busy talking so they hugged each other quickly then separated.