<>

A week flew by, the group was closer than ever. "So bacon, do you want to play a game? Just the two of us?" Slender asked, staring at him. Before bacon could answer, carol walked in. She interrupted them. "So, I see improvement and again I'm sorry for telling karen about your rant seeing you actually didn't mean it. How about we all do something together?"

"Such a fucking cockblock. Can't I just do something alone? You always and I mean always butt in when you aren't needed to. It's so fucking annoying, I hate you and the group. Just fuck off for once and maybe I'll consider it. So in no fucking way I will play you bitches." Bacon snapped, trying his best to not be too mean. Carol stood there in shock, about to cry. "What the fuck? I'm trying to be friends with you. I'm trying to get a bond as friends and you say that? I'll just keep my mouth shut then." She then walked away, wiping away tears as they fell. "Bacon, what the fuck was that? I know you aren't the best person but she's your friend." Slender muttered, turning away from him.

"Who said she was my friend? Like I said, I hate everyone in that group chat. I would give two less shits if they kicked me out." Bacon said looking towards the ground. "Besides, do they actually care about me? Or just you. They seem to be so quick to tell people about my shit and yet they expect me to forgive them? They're head is so fall up their asses I swear to god. If I didn't join the group chat, they'll just be better without me I bet."

"Stop victimizing yourself, just forget it. I have to go." Slender sighed as he walked away. Bacon stood there in utter dismay. He messed shit up again. Not his first time and definitely not his last. He sighed and went to play a random game. MM2 always "cheered" him up but there's a chance they're playing that like always. Maybe he just needed space or some shit like that. Maybe he should just leave the group chat for the time being. He looked to check and saw what he expected. He didn't mind but he knew he would have to send a message at least.

"The fuck you guys blowing up my phone for?" He typed and sent. A fee moments go by and karen starts typing. "Glad you responded! We are talking about you and your recent behavior. You were always so fucking toxic. Why did we trust you and added you? Oh wait cause we are so smart!!!" Bacon sighed and saw more messages appear and decided to join the voice chat. "So bacon, I assume you know what we are talking about right? I get you're an og but can we really trust you? I've been thinking of making new friends and you know seeing how you act with just us is disappointing. We all care about you and shit but if you want to stay in the group chat, keep your shit together." Karen began with her fake over positive voice. It was getting bacon a headache. "It's just you, me, your boyfriend, and my girlfriend at the moment unless you and him broke up. I wouldn't be so surprised, he should dump your ass." Karen continued with even a more fake voice. It was annoying so he just left. He would rather cut everyone off. He hoped into a random MM2 server.

"Oh hello there! Want to join my friend group?" A random girl approached with an angsty voice. She was wearing gothic clothing. Bacon just stared at her in a rude way. He didn't want to talk. "Come on, it'll be fun. You seem to be having a rough day. Please, just once?" She begged and he sighed. He knew it was going to end terribly but he agreed. "Nice, just play a few rounds before I introduce you to them. I want to see if you have skills." Bacon nodded. He didn't even knew her name. "So what's your name? I'm bacon." She grinned and turned. "Oh it's rose."

He played a few rounds, ignoring the constant buzzing from the group chat then slender joined. "Bacon, why are you ignoring us? and who's this girl?" he asked, looking tired. "Did you find someone new?" Bacon got pissed of at this. "The fuck you mean find someone new? We didn't even break up plus I'm ignoring you guys so I can clear my thoughts. If you want an apologize. Here, I'm sorry for being an asshole but please give me time. I'm taking a break from the group chat. They'll be better without me and I will be better without them. No, I'm not replacing you guys but it's the same thing after the next." Slender nodded and typed that in the group chat. He added that bacon said that and looked back. "Can you go a day without cursing?" He jokily asked which made bacon sigh. "Do you guys need me to leave?" Rose asked, stepping back. Bacon shook his head and turned to slender. "I love you and all, but I'm just playing a game with a friend who actually cares for me. Maybe jade does care about me too but not the rest. I'm know for sure noodle and new guy hates my ass."

"His name is max and bacon can you call me Jake instead? It's my real name and it seems weird for mu boyfriend to call me "slender."" Slender said with a frown. "I'm going to leave, I love you bacon." Bacon sighed and grabbed his hand. "At least make it seem fucking genuine. Ok Jake, I personally think you're a great guy and all it's just we need space for now. I love you." Slender raised an eyebrow and pulled bacon in. "Prove it to me, prove you love me." Bacon blushed a bit and stared into his eyes. Their eyes closed and their lips touched.