<>

Slender stared at him. Bacon wasn't saying anything, just getting caught up in his thoughts. Slender didn't know what to do. He smiled at bacon but it only made it worse. Bacon frowned at him. Bacon couldn't get it out of his head. "Bacon, are you ok? You don't have to tell me." Slender said, trying to comfort him. It didn't snap him out of it. He ignored him. "Bacon, I'm here for you." Bacon looked down and sighed. He seemed to be finally not zone out anymore. "It's nothing, I just don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. How about we get ice cream or something?" Slender asked him, smiling. Bacon slightly smiled but it faded fast. He still didn't know if slender meant what he said or if he was faking it. Slender grabbed his hand for reassurance. They both walked over to find an ice cream cart. Before slender could order, bacon walked away. He just wanted to get his mind off of this shit. Slender sighed and ordered a vanilla ice cream for himself.

"I fucking hate him but I love him. It's so fucking confusing. Was agreeing to be his boyfriend a good thing? I don't think it was." Bacon ranted to himself under his breath. He needs to talk to someone, but who? I can't trust Carol karen, or new guy cause I know they will tell him. New guy sucks up to him so hard. Bacon thought, as he went to sit on a bench. Noodle will find a way to put the blame on me and make me have way more doubts. He continued thinking until he remember someone. Jade, how could he forget her? Maybe since's she been irrelevant for a while but whatever.

He went to find her. He texted her, asking where she is. She said at the cafe which he drove there. He checked the group chat before exiting the car. He seen they all agree to play MM2 again. It's ALWAYS that game. He got out of the car and went to enter. Like usually, it was empty.

"Not that I trust you but I don't know anyone else. So, can I just tell you what's been on my mind?" He asked her. She smiled at him and handed him a coffee. "Of course!" He stared at the coffee and sighed. "So slender is my boyfriend now but I think he hates me. He would hate me more if he found out what happened. I guess I should tell you what happened and you can tell me I'm an asshole or not. I was in a group with these old friends. "conveniently" noodle was one of them. She blames me for it. What happened is someone, by accident, got murdered. He was founded later. He was the new guy's brother. The reason why she blames me for it is because I gave him the wrong directions yet she suggested we covered it up. The others were yelling at me and I yelled back. Much happened after."

"I didn't ask for your fucking backstory but ok. I already knew that." She muttered with a smile. "You aren't at fault, no one is. Stop blaming yourself and I can assure you, your boyfriend won't get mad at you nor does he hate you." Bacon didn't know how to respond, he never opened up really. "What if I hate him though?" He blurted which made her frown. "Oh I can see why that's a fucking problem. If you don't love him, break up with him." She said as she got up. "I didn't mean to say that. Let me rephrase. I hate him but I love him.  I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY IT." Jade nodded to let him know she's listening. "It's simple, talk to him. If you want to know if he loves you back, get closure. Plus if you think you hate him break up with him and give yourself more time to figure out how you feel about it."

"That's fucking terrible advice." Bacon grumbled as he drank some of the coffee. He payed her for the drink. "I'm not a therapist, maybe try to work on yourself but you get in a relationship. I won't tell anyone and i'm always here if you need to talk." She smiled as she turned away and walked back. "There's actually one thing I need to know. Do you think I'm a good boyfriend for him?" He asked. Jade sighed and looked at him. "I wouldn't know, you could be but just talk to him. You're only going to end in pain if you don't tell him. It'll backfire and you'll regret everything." She advised him. He got up and thought about it.

He got a text from slender and it said, "I love you. I see you aren't seeming like yourself after you mentioned it. I'm sorry about that. You don't have to tell me anything but are you ok? I really do care about you." Bacon stared at it. He smiled again and grinned. He probably does care but bacon still has doubts for some reason. Bacon replied back with "I love you and everything is totally fine. Nothing is wrong." He stared at the message he sent. He didn't want slender to see pass the lie. "Anyways, wanna hop onto MM2 with the rest of us?" He texted him. Bacon wasn't in the mood but if they could bond it might settle his nerves.

"Sure, i'll play just for you though." Bacon texted back. "That's one of the sweetest things you've said for me. I really do care about you." Slender texted him back. Bacon smiled a bit again. He never felt this way before, maybe his hate for slender doesn't exist anymore. "Stop with the fucking cute shit." He jokily sent slender before hopping into MM2. He wanted to talk to slender first but seeing a round was already starting, he'll just wait for him to spawn.

"Man, i must look stupid right now but i fucking love this cunt." Bacon muttered thinking of slender. "Maybe I should tell him. I trust him enough."