<>

Bacon stood there, staring outside of his window. It's been a while since he's talked to his friend group. He felt as though they replaced him with a new girl. She was stunning to say the least. It was a few months after noodle's disappearance and rose introduced her. Maybe if she didn't, things would of been different. He still talks to rose and slender. Him and slender are still together but they don't talk as much. "Bacon." He heard which causes him to turn around. "So, you don't talk to them as much and we all miss you." Slender began approaching him. Bacon sighed and walked to him.

"You guys rushed so quickly to that girl." Bacon muttered, moving close to slender's face. "It's almost as if you guys care about her more than me." He continued, being a few inches away. "I know you don't miss me. You just feel bad. If you really miss me then why do you ignore me?" Slender stood there, thinking of a response. "Maybe it's because you're distant. I have tried many times to talk to you yet you never answer. The others do too. I will never put anyone above you."

"Slender I mean jake, I love you too, however you left me so fast."  Bacon began, not knowing how how to say it. "It's so fucking confusing, I don't know how to say it." Bacon stated, moving away. "If you want to leave me, just say it." Slender said, believing that he wants to breakup with him. "What the fuck? Are you jumping to conclusions? I don't want to break up with you dickhead. I just want to spend more time with you and have an answer why you left me so fast." Bacon explained, trying to not get mad.

"It seems like it." Slender mumbled, as he attempted to leave the room. Bacon gripped his wrist and pulled him close. "My god, you are annoying." Bacon complained. "But that's what I love about you." Bacon added losing his grip on slender's wrist. Slender bit his lip and flopped onto the bed."I'm so bored, I don't want to argue." He sighed and bacon then say sat beside him.

"You know, how about I ease the tension?" Bacon teased as he turned to slender, leaning in. Slender got flustered and smirked. "I'd love to see you try." He teased back, pulling him in. "I said it as a joke but if you insist then why not." Bacon replied then suggested, "How about a horror game?" They both joined a random one.

Meanwhile with the others. "Where is he? Jake was suppose to bring Bacon here and we play MM2." Rose complained, staring at her phone to check the time. "He's probably busy, if you wish then you go look for him. I'm sure you'll do a better job." Karen responded as she held carol's hand and planting a kiss onto her cheek. Rose sighed and stared at the other three. "He would of love to get to know you." She said to the girl. "I know he would have. How about I go with you and we find him?" She responded to her. "Couldn't her, he wouldn't care." Rose agreed and they both left leaving the others.

"Damn, well looks like it's us four." Jade said, excited to play. "I'm sure they can find him. They always do in the end."

Back with slender and bacon, bacon heard his phone ring so he answered it. "Hi rose! Sorry me and slender were playing alone." He answered then leaving the game. "Totally, why not you join me and the new girl alone? We are at an apartment building located in (random location). You can find it by taking a right off of your street and then go straight ahead then another right and then keep going and a left when you see a sign. " Rose invited and bacon agreed.

He went to find where it was. He was lost. It was just woods, maybe he took a wrong turn? He heard movement then he heard knocking on the door. He looked to see who it was... or what it was. "You came! Come out, we have a surprise, follow me." Rose smirked, opening the door. There was another woman there. "Who is that?" He asked but kinds remember her. "Wait, what is she doing here?"

"I'm rose's girlfriend, you didn't know? Such a shocker, anyways if you head up that way." The girl said, pointing in a direction. "It'll be over there. We will follow you. I promise." Bacon didn't move, he felt as it was a trap. "I'm unsure, hey can you come with me rose?"

"Oh? Of course. Just take my hand so you don't get lost." Rose said, grabbing his hand. He muttered something under his breath. Rose didn't care what it was and they walked away into the unknown forest. "It'll be fine, just keep holding my hand." She said, gripping his hand tighter.

"This is unnecessary though? I could just have you be in front of me and I follow your lead." Bacon questioned her way of doing it. "Fine, don't blame me when you get lost though!" She said, going in front of him. They both kept walking for a while, until it became night. "It's a lie." Bacon muttered turning back. "It's a what?" Rose said shocked. "She lied? I thought she actually meant there was a place and we were suppose to do something." Rose cried.

"Do what?" Bacon asked turning his head to her. "Nothing!" She answered but it was obviously a lie. "Just tell me the truth, I wouldn't be mad." Bacon stated as he continued to walk. Rose ran after and gripped his shoulder. "Are you asking to get killed? There was suppose to be an apartment, she promised me that. Supposedly, there's a killer and she was planning to ..." she explain but refusing to finish. He turn around upset. "FUCKING ANSWER ME. What was she trying to do." He shouted, trying to not cry. He felt heartbroken as one of his closest friends betrayed him. "She was going to use him to kill you. Let's just join the others, the killer won't harm us if we are in a game plus how are we even sure there is one?" she stated with a genuine tone. "I really am sorry. Please forgive me."

"Let's go back, I remember our way." Bacon sighed and she followed him. They both eventually made it back and were ok. "I feel so fucking dumb, i assume you can't drive home can you?" Bacon guessed, getting into his car. She nodded and sat in the passenger seat. "The others left so it's useless now." She muttered. "I should tell you something, can I stay with you tonight?"

"I wouldn't mind." Bacon answered before he finally got back home. They both got out and he opened the door. Slender greeted him with a kiss and greeted rose with a handshake. "Why did you bring her here?" Slender asked as he went to sit down. "Don't question it. My god." Bacon answered then turning around. Rose shut the door and she sighed.

"I think I should tell you now. That girl is noodle. She isn't my girlfriend and she is using me to get to you. But something in her plans changed. I texted her when you didn't see it to look for us. Did you hear anything when we walked back cause I did." She explained. "I want to start as actual friends by the way."

"It's fine and yeah I did. It was a scream. Was she murdered?" Bacon quietly asked. "You did leave for a second and ran somewhere then came back."

"She's gone, be happy." Rose smiled and then went upstairs into the guest room. Bacon looked down and turned to slender. He didn't hear luckily. Bacon walked over and sat next to slender. "I need to  have some alone time before I have to get my mind off of something." Bacon said, staring into his eyes. Slender nodded. "What do you need to get your mind off of?"

"A lot but I think the main problem is gone." Bacon replied. "For good." He added. "Want to ease the tension?" Slender jokily asked.