6

Note: I was putting off writing this so🤭

Was the reflection working? He had no idea. He announced his break a while back from the chat and he tried to find peace with himself. He doesn't want to admit it, but what karen said hit him harder than a lot of things. But something always felt off. However someone finally reached out, it was jade like always.

"You've haven't been online at all, I was getting really worried." Jade began and thinking on how to continued. "I wonder what has happened, if you feel comfortable. You can tell me what's wrong." Bacon sat there for a moment, thinking of what to say, finally he came up with something.

"First, Someone pointed out all of my flaws and ranted about me. Secondly, there's this guy.." at this point he didn't care if she knew that he had a crush on a guy, this certain guy. "And this guy has been on my mind a lot, though we are swore enemies." He continued, not knowing what else to say.

"I think you should confront them and have a talk about it. Maybe mention how you felt when they ranted about you and how it has effected you. Then ask how you can improve or ask why they said that about you." Jade suggested then thought for a few seconds. "I think if really made you change, you should drop them if they have been treating you like shit." Jade added. Bacon waited eagerly for the next thing so he can have help.

"I think you should get to know about the guy way more, see what he likes, try seeing if is interested in you, and maybe you can even flirt with him." Jade said, unsure what to say about this. "You know I'm not great with relationships and romance in general. I really hope things go great for you and you get your shot." She smiled then they both said goodbye to each other. He just had to process it all for a second. He didn't want to drop karen, knowing how everything will go south. He didn't know if she was joking at times yet she never showed about caring about him.

"Maybe it's deserved." He muttered, trying to figure it out what to do. "I'm just try my luck with him. Maybe he will like me. Then again who would like an asshole like me."

A few moments pass and finally bacon decided to talk to karen first. He didn't know what to send so he went with something simple. "Can we talk about that one night?" Bacon asked, hoping for a response.

"What about it? I didn't really mean to go off but you really pissed me off and I guess I was keeping the anger to myself for a little too long. Yes, I'm sorry for it." Karen apologized, looking at bacon. Bacon smiled and forgave her. A few moments past then karen asked, "Ok so, I never told you who liked you so I think I should now."

"That wasn't what I wanted to know, if I want to know if someone likes me. I will ask them myself. Thank you for offering though." Bacon said yet it felt off. At least to karen, he was being a little too nice. She decided to ask him, "Did something happen? You're acting different."

"Different in what way? Is it a bad thing? Did I change for the worse?" Bacon asked and karen sigh. "You always overthink everything, I meant it in a goodish way but the way you are acting to me seems as though it isn't genuine."

Bacon went silent then asked her, "So would it be better if I act like an asshole again? Would that make you fucking happy?"

"Yes, it would. I'm happy you self reflected but..." Karen stated but bacon interrupted her. "YOU ARE NO FUCKING HELP. I changed to make you, EVERYONE happy and suddenly you HATE it? I'm trying to as genuine as I can be but the moment I do, I am seen as fake. And you know what? I actually don't give a fuck what you think of me anymore. You were so mean to me too, so don't act all innocent."

"I really pushed your buttons." Karen chuckled. "Look, bacon I know I'm not innocent. I know I am a complete asshole and I have been changing that slowly. I'm not a word person, I am more of an actions person."

Bacon rolled his eyes and didn't pay attention to what else she had to say. He left and felt as though he did something wrong. He promised himself he wouldn't be that sensitive or a pushover, yet he knew deep down things won't change. He went to one last person before talking to him. He went to noodle, which was a surprise.

"Hey noodle." He smiled and noodle smiled back. "Hey bacon? Want to voice chat?" She asked and she was using proper grammar for once. He agreed to voice chat and they both hopped on. "I miss talking to you." She said, seeming to be very happy to talk to him. Bacon just wanted to be nice. He didn't know why he contacted her but he was bored and he wanted a excuse to put of talking to him. Telling him. "I missed talking to you too."  He said and then she asked him, "How was your day? I hope it was good."

"It was.. good." He answerer untruthfully. "How was yours?" He then asked. She eagerly answered, "Mine was amazing!"

"You don't hate me, what a shock!" He joked and she hesitated how to reply to this. "Would you rather me be rude to you?" she asked. He answered, "I would like it more." Then he switched the topic. "Ok so, do you want to play a game?" He asked and noodle replied, "Yea! How about evade? I love that game."

"Never played it but I have heard of it." Bacon stated and then answered. "But yes, we can. Join me." Despite never playing it, he got the hang of it real fast. Everything was going to well, he almost forgot he wanted to tell him. He only remember because he joined. They spawned right next to each other and bacon stared at him. "Oh hi." Bacon muttered, looking around.