<>

Note: Optional to read btw. Bacon's pov

Maybe I am the bad guy. What do I say. What I said was so fucking cheesy. I look down, not knowing how to say it. Maybe I what she says I am. I was stupid to even agree to be his boyfriend. He'll leave me in a milisecond once I tell him. He will just stare at me, blaming me. I'll be alone again, she'll come and comfort me. He'll tell the others. The only person I trust will hate me.

She will see he's gone and plan something in revenge. She says she cares for me. I know she doesn't. He could see I'm lost in my thoughts but I could care less. He is only dating me out of pity. Yeah, that's it. Maybe I should just cut everyone off and never come back. He only wants to come closer to me not because he loves me but because he wants to know. Once he does, he'll leave and tell the others. Not that I care in the slightest way, but he will hate me. He'll ignore me . She will then suggest I do something about it. She'll then say she'll always be here for me.

Am I ugly? Am I just what she says. Maybe I should just not tell anyone but I know that's what she wants. She will tell them on her own and act like I was lying to them. She only becomes friends with the people I know just so she can tell what happened. Maybe I did cause it but how can I be so certain.

I stare at him and he knows i'm contemplating telling him. He smiled at me but I frowned. He's just faking it I know. He hates me and wants to leave me. I fell inlove with someone who hates me, ironic. I hate everyone but him. I want to hate him now since I know what he thinks. He's lying to me isn't he? Why would someone want to date me? I'm an ugly asshole.

I blocked out what he had to say. He's lying, why would he love someone like me. He could love me, but how am I so sure? I should hate him. I should hate everyone. Maybe I should just stop repeating everything.