<>

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked turning back. It became silent and nothing seemed to be there anymore. Maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him. He decided to find a hew hiding spot just to make sure he was safe. He didn't feel safe though.

Presumably, A few minutes past and the murder got killed. The rounds went on for a while. "I'm bored right now." Bacon muttered as he waited for the round to end. He hates being killed first. The only other person there was Slender. "It is, maybe we just leave and hang out alone." He said turning to bacon. "That's fucking gay. I'm not gay. " Bacon scoffed, looking away. "It's just hanging out as friends though." Slender sighed, looking down. Bacon stared at him. It was awkward but he tried to think of a response.

"Sure why not." He muttered. They both left and tried to find a place to go. "Want to a park, a restaurant, or a beach?" He asked. Bacon didn't know so he just replied with "Wherever you want to go." Slender shrugged and grabbed his hand. Bacon got flustered but didn't tell him about it. They entered a pretty decent restaurant. They went to find a seat. "You can afford this shit?" Bacon jokily asked as he grabbed the menu. Slender answered saying "yeah, I don't eat here often. Only when it's special."

Bacon stared at him. "You're a good person I guess. I won't order much, maybe just water and a hamburger." He said after putting the menu down. "No no, it's fine. I don't mind spending a lot." Slender reassured him. Bacon ignored that and ordered water. Slender order french martini. "What's that?" Bacon asked him. "It's a type of cocktail." Slender answered him.

"Also what did you mean by "I don't eat here often. Only when it's special?" Bacon asked him, looking him in the eyes. "Oh, did you ever go to a concert before?" Slender said, trying to avoid the question. "No." Bacon replied getting bored. The drinks arrive and they both drank. "So, can you answered what I asked? Or are you just going to avoid it?" Bacon muttered looking down. Slender sighed, "Ok, it's special because I'm alone with someone." It was a lie but bacon let it slide.

"You know, let's talk about what we like. I like drawing, animals, playing games, tv shows, and much more. My favorite game is obviously MM2. I get so happy when I play it. I don't have a favorite tv show nor movies, comics." Slender ranted with a smile. There was more but bacon just stared at him with a smile but then he notice and it faded. "Wow, well that's "interesting." I personally like horror films, being alone. It's not much. I don't like talking about myself. I fucking hate it." Bacon said putting his hand under his chin. Slender nodded showing he was paying attention. "That's cool. If you have a favorite horror film, what is it?"

"None." Bacon replied. He couldn't think of one that was his favorite. They finally ordered their food and went back to talking. "So are you in a relationship?" Slender asked him. "What? Why would you ask that? I'm not though, what about you?" Bacon responded a bit confused. Slender shook his head. It went quiet for a moment and bacon got caught up in his thoughts. "I'll be back." Slender interrupted as he got up. Bacon nodded and looked around the restaurant. There weren't a bunch of people there so it didn't worry him. The food arrive before slender got back, it's been 20 minutes. He started to worry a bit.

He went to eat his hamburger when he heard "hi, sorry I got caught up in the bathroom." Bacon raised an eyebrow then stated "like what? Kissing guys?" Slender laughed it off then sat down. "You're so fucking boring and you chose a boring place." Bacon mumbled as he stared down at the half eaten burger. "How about we go to a horror film since you like them." Slender suggested and bacon smiled a bit. "Glad you remember."

They both finished eating and then payed. "So off to the movies?" Bacon asked looking at slender. They were walking then slender stopped. "Actually there's be something I want to tell you." Slender began. "I really hope it doesn't ruin anything between us. Fuck, that'll be terrible wouldn't it?"

"So what it? You have a crush on me?" Bacon teased him going close to his face. Slender blushed and mumbled "well, let me say it." Bacon went back and waited to hear what he had to say. It seemed like slender couldn't get it out. After a few minutes, slender sighed and breathed. "You promise you wouldn't get mad at me?"

"I promise, just say it so we can get it over." Bacon replied. He thought of what it could be. Slender smiled at him. "So, after spending this time with you I came to a conclusion that I..." slender said but interrupted by Carol running over and screaming "HI! How are you guys."

"hi carol! Good to see you. I'm fine." Slender smiled as he shook her hand. Karen followed after her. "Sorry if I interrupted anything. You see I was in a rush to find you guys. I swear, something bad is going to happen one of these days"

"Right love." Karen agreed going to hold her hand and rest her head on her shoulder. "Me and bacon were going to watch a horror film, want to join us?" He asked them. "I dislike horror films but what do you say karen." Carol stated, turning to her girlfriend.

"I love them but it really depends on the film. You don't have to watch it if you want and to you guys." Karen stated, turning to slender and bacon. "If you want it to just be you guys, it's fine. I wouldn't mind it." Bacon just stood there and then he stared into the alleyway. Something caught his eye but he didn't go in there. Not yet at least.