2

"Jake, they seem to have a close bond." Max answered then slender responded, "why me? He hates me, he had said it multiple times!!!!" Slender knew he had to and they they counted on him. "Look, he doesn't hate you. Think rationally about this. Why would he hate you? Bacon seems to get more happier when you're around then again he could be pretending. "I dont feel emotions" little twat." Max assured then slender went to message bacon. He didn't know how to start it, he thought about it for a while. Something simple came to mind but then again he was frighten it could worried him. "Hey, are you ok? We can talk and if you feel comfortable, voice chat?" 

Bacon saw it and knew he was acting like a baby. He went on call with slender. "So she told you? How wonderful. So is it true? You are dating someone?" He questioned and slender replied. "What? Did you mishear her? I'm not fit to date anyone." Yet he was interrupted by bacon, "you are fit? Shit yea you aren't fit."

"Right, so was that the reason? You thought I was dating someone?" Slender continued and bacon always admired his voice. He never admitted that though. He wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. "Bacon, are you even listening? No I am not dating no one and no one in the group chat is."

"But she said there was a couple." Bacon argued then he realized Jade is the type to make jokes like that to lighten the mood. "It got awkward, not because I thought you were dating someone." Bacon added, seeing slender went silent.

"So what is wrong? You can tell me." Slender stated, hoping to help bacon. Bacon felt as though he was worrying over nothing. He is worried about a fucking dream where he dates his "enemy." "It's nothing, just some drama in another group chat." He lied, knowing damn well slender can see past it. That's what intrigues him. Slender knowing when he lies. He loves arguing with slender especially on voice chat. It almost brings him comfort. However, hearing his calm voice makes him feel a way he never felt before. It's probably just more hatred.

"It can't be nothing, it is something. If you feel comfortable telling me, what is it?" Slender asked and bacon's heart raced. "Well.. you see... Slender it's.." bacon began before getting interrupted by slender. "Don't call me slender."

"I thought you loved that name?" Bacon asked innocently and slender answered, "i always hated it, just tell me what it was. It gets annoying when you say it but fine call me it I guess."

"So there was this girl and I had a crush on her.  I was about to tell her yet something happened. She was calling the others name and apparently had a boyfriend who she was cheating on the entire time. She played with my emotions so i blocked her and I tried to get over her. It is so hard." Bacon lied, feeling like shit about it. He never felt so bad about lying. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry about that. I hope you can find someone better and she falls down some stairs." Slender admits to himself he doesn't know how to comfort people and he felt as what he said was corny and shitty advice. However the groupchat reassures he's helpful and his advice isn't shit.

"Maybe I will, I just need time." Bacon said before leaving voice chat. The voice of when slender was reassuring him was so comforting. It made him feel so weird. He hated it so he just went to look at the group chat and stare at what they were saying. The long dreamed played in his head. Every moment felt real. He was reading the messages and kept thinking of what the dream meant. It was nothing he never experienced before. He finally typed something in the group chat. "hey guys. hru?"

"Bacn? Its been so long!" Noodle typed. Bacon laughed at her spelling mistakes. "I aheg been good btw wbu." She added. Bacon replied with, "i've been not that well but im trying"

The chat went silent for a few moments. He decided to message jade with, "Were you joking when you said Jake and max were together?"

Jade saw the message however it took a while for her to reply. "They said they were dating a while back." Bacon felt sadness but he brushed it off as slender getting a date before him. "But slender said he wasn't dating anyone?"

"They could've broken up and not told us." Jade suggested so bacon sighed and went to message slender. "are you dating max" it seemed a bit bold though.

"No. However we used to but something came up and we broke up." Slender answered and bacon felt relieved. He went back to jade and sent a screen shot. Jade sighed and typed, "Bacon, why do you care so much if they are dating?"

"no reason" bacon responded however he lied. He told himself he wasn't lying yet deep down he knew he was. "They are talking about the breakup in the groupchat." Jade stated which made bacon leave direct messages and went back to the group chat.

"You are getting it wrong, it wasn't a breakup. It was a break from each other. We agreed to get back together on friday if things work out." Max said, directing the message to rose. Rose was the one who knew they broke up and the only one there were suppose to tell however she asked slender if he told anyone else and he said, "yes."

"Jake said you were breaking up." Rose argued and they kept arguing however slender interrupted it. "Yes, I did tell other people however I am unsure if I am ready to get back together. I'm going to take my own advice and see if I can find someone new. I probably can't though, I'm ugly. Can we just discuss this alone?"

"So you actually want to break up? Fine we can discuss this but we have to listen to each other." Max sighed and bacon decided to text slender.

"Hey man, i'm sorry about this I know it is probably stressful. We could play a game and voice chat if you want." Bacon sent, he never tried to capitalized his sentences. He does use periods and stuff but not a lot. He added, "We can talk if it makes you feel better."

"Why the fuck am I being nice?" Bacon muttered to himself, staring at the ground. He wish he could go back to that dream instead of the real world. He felt happier. He felt safe. Maybe some alone time with anyone can help. He is confused on why he would play alone with slender. He hates him. He would rather play with Jade since he sees her as a comfort person. Someone he could always go to. Maybe she knows why he feels the way he does. He thought to himself if he ask slender if jade can play with them and ask jade to join them.

Then he realizes it's just them playing a game and he can confront her later. Plus being alone with slender makes him feel some way. "It's hatred but why does it feel so weird?" Bacon asked himself as he waited a response from slender.