<>

Bacon didn't know how to start. "So I heard from Karen there's something going on between you and the new guy. It wouldn't matter to me but I just want to know if she's being truthful or just a cunt." He asked him trying to explain what Karen told him.

"Well." slender hesitated to answer. He sighed and looked at him. "You wouldn't care right? Well there's nothing, at least on my end, going on. You shouldn't listen to her if you don't even know what's happening. We are just friends. I can assure you that."

"Whatever, I trust you. Maybe one day the person of your dreams come in and i don't fucking know. You could get together. Don't have full hope though. But hey, give it a shot." Bacon advised him. "You're lonely after all." Slender shook his head and replied with "You are too."

After a few moments of silence, they went for another round. Everyone but bacon was having fun. The roles went by and it landed on innocent.

"Fuck it, about to leave this fucking game." Bacon mumbled as he angrily walked around to find a place to hid. He went behind a wall and waited. He heard footsteps getting louder. He went to look and felt something grabbing him. He looked to see it was slender.

"Oh great, are you the murder? Just get this over with." He grumbled but slender shook his head and hushed him. "Follow me" he whispered as he went into a direction. Bacon contemplated but after a few seconds he went after him.

"So why couldn't I hid in my original hiding spot?" He asked as he contined to follow slender. "Or are you just trying to kill me?"

"No no. The murder would of gotten you." He said then he stopped. "We're good here."

"The fuck is the point of that? Also I wouldn't of cared if the murder killed me." Bacon snaped at him. "I think I would of enjoyed it more then come to a pointless place."

"I would've cared if you died. You mean more to me than you think." Slender said as he turned around. "You're different from the others. Of course, in a good way. That's what I admire about you." Bacon smiled for a split second.

"You're only doing that because you want me to not be a shitty person. You may say otherwise but I just know." Bacon muttered hoping slender didn't hear me.

"Of course not, you're a person that tends to be an asshole since you don't know how to handle your emotions so you would rather release it negatively other than positively. It's great you're honest and sometimes try to be nice." Slender stated as he walked over to bacon. "Look, you can tell me anything."

"Well there's something I want to tell you." Bacon said as he started to smile a bit. Slender notice and chuckle "you're smiling? From that? Sorry sorry, I'm just confused how. And yes you can tell me it."

bacon hesitated to say what it was then they heard someone running in. Slender ran away and then the footsteps disappeared. Bacon stood there, he then walked out to find where they went. He saw slender running back.

"I assume you saw the murder." Bacon said as he walked to him was going for slender. Bacon pulled slender away.

"Who's the sheriff?" Bacon asked and slender shrugged. There's a likely chance he died so slender and bacon decided to search for the gun. They entered a room where a body was. They couldn't make out who but it was most likely Carol.

"Found it." Bacon said as he gripped it. The footsteps came closer. Bacon turned around to see Kaen.

"Protecting your boyfriend I see?" She teased as she went to pull out her knife. "He isn't my boyfriend." Bacon responded then putting his finger on the trigger. "So if I threw the knife at him you wouldn't try to shoot me?" She asked jokily.

"If you try to fucking kill him I will shoot you." He threates her as he did a warning shot. She threw the knfie towards slender. Bacon pulled slender out of the way. He made slender stand behind him. He attempted to keep a steady aim as he went to pull the trigger again.

"Jeez, you really suck at this. Maybe it's time you drop the gun and let me kill you both. Infact you will drop the gun." She demanded as she grabbed her knife. When she was about to aim, bacon shot her. He breathed and look towards the ground.

"You had all that time and you choose to do it then?" Slender asked as they were booted back to the level. "Just be happy I saved your ass." Bacon responded but it sounded somewhat friendly or at least what he considers friendly.

"Carol, lets just leave." Karen said as she went to leave. Carol left shortly after. Bacon sighed and was about to leave when slender said "it's just us, it'll be a fun game of cat and mouse wouldn't it?"

"What about the new guy? Shouldn't he be here too."Bacon asked as he stared at the slender.""I would rather it just be us for once. The new guy left. What do you say?""Sure why not, I would love to play a few rounds of it. As long as you don't make it fucking boring." Bacon said as he backed up from slender. Slender nodded and said "I wil try my best to make it entertaining."

"Wow, not like that yet. Well, if you're implying we do weird shit no. Can it just be you know fun in my way?" Bacon said as he looked at him. He didn't know how to say it, but I'm sure slender would understand."And what is your way of fun? Shouting at each other and swearing?" Slender asked as he waited for the game to start. "Plus I wasn't implying that."

"There's more than that. Also what were you implying?" Bacon said as he walked towards slender.

"Just forget it. It's nothing bad." Slender said but bacon grabbed his wrist. "Tell me right now." Bacon demanded in a low tone. Slender stared at him.

Slender answered as he pushed bacon away. "It's just tricks." Bacon came close to slender and their eyes met yet again. This time, something happened. They both were probably tired or it was just the mood but bacon pulled slender in and they kissed.

Then soemone joined and they seperated. They both were frustating trying to process what happened. "Why do I want to do it again?" Bacon muttered to himself under his breath. They both wanted to kiss each other.

"What are you two doing here alone?" Someone asked as they approached them. "Nothing." Slender answered as he walked over to them. Bacon turned to see who it was.