Epilogue

"You already made a finale" here is an epilogue idc. (Jade x noodle is real☺️☺️☺️!!) this is going to be short so.

Months pass, nothing new. Well there is something. Noodle and jade got together. Bacon and slender got promise rings. Karen has gotten better and communicates a lot more. She and carol have plans of getting engaged soon. Karen admits why she acted the way she did and to bacon. The group never had any more problems. However, soon they caught on so first rose confronted bacon, not wanting to overwhelm him. She saw him, wearing his ring, which is noticeable similar to the one slender wears. She approached him, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable with the question yet straight to the point is how he wants it. He hates guessing on what it could be and it wastes his time. K

"Bacon, are you and jake dating? Always found it weird you called him slender in the first place." Rose said, sitting on his car. Bacon eyes widen then he stared at the ring. He pulled it off and put it in his pocket. He looked nervous but tried his best to hide it. "No? Why would.. you EVEN ask that?" He question, while pausing and biting his lip. He looked away and looked down onto the ground. "If we did, why would it matter to you?"

"Bacon, I always knew you liked men. I always knew that you were multisexual (if you don't know that means, it means liking multiple genders) plus the whole group is supportive. Karen, carol, and jade are lesbians. Max and slender are gay. Noodle is pan. Why wouldn't we support you?"Rose stated, with a smile. "And me, myself, is aroace and transgender. However, I don't know about your friend red since none of us besides you, know her."

"I'm aware." Bacon let out a mutter. "I know you guys are supportive but why would you even ask if I'm dating-" however before he finished, ross cut him off. "Just look at you. I noticed the rings. You guys hang out a lot, I see you guys buying each other gifts often. So why don't you admit it?" Rose groaned, being put up at this point.

"We are just friends." Bacon said, with a cold voice. Rose rolled her eyes and got off of his car. "I'm not pushing you to tell anyone but if you wish to keep it a secret, be less obvious." She suggested before walking off. Bacon sighed and pulled out the ring. That's when he realized, maybe it's time. She's right. They both have been ready but they like the fact that their relationship is private. It's so comforting knowing no one else knows what you guys do. He sent a text to slender saying, "Slender, want to tell them?" He asks, being vague but not too vague. Slender should know what he means. In which he replies, "Sure, why not?"

They messages the group chat and see jade and noodle flirting. "You are so cute when you smile, love." Jade said then noodle said back, "you are even more cute." However it was interrupted by slender saying, "I have something to tell you." The group chat went silent then he told them he is in and has been in relationship with bacon. Everyone response with, "We know."

Max, despite knowing, is still sad and has feels for slender. Seeing the text made him close the group chat and sigh deeply knowing that nothing will ever be the same. He misses slender but he knows he will never be able to shoot his shot again. He went to message ross with, "rose, I know I have to move on but I can't. I probably just need a break and that might me from stop missing him so much. He's happy and I need to realize that." Of course rose told the others max went to break for personal reasons. She tried her best to comfort him.

Bacon told red about it. Red always knew they were dating. She just typed, "I knew the moment I saw you guys hugging at the park."'