<>

Time went on and slowly they all slowly got closer again. Bacon introduced Rose to the friend group and rose instantly hit it off with noodle which grew suspicions. However he just ignored it. He knew that division in the group wouldn't be a good thing, maybe noodle finally got off of his back. Everything seemed to be going great.

Bacon went on dates with slender and they spent a lot of time together. Carol proposed to karen and they are getting married soon. It's almost as if it's too perfect. Bacon slowly and miserably waited for it to be ruined and yet it hasn't or at least yet. He decided to confront noodle once again.  He asked rose where she was and she gave it. He expected it to be quick since noodle most likely forgave him and they both can rest peacefully. He knew he had a date with slender so he was going to text him after saying, "I'm late because of (a lie."

"So you are FINALLY off my fucking back?" He shouted, as he went to her. He decided to grip her wrist so she doesn't attempt to escape. She smirked and punched him then pushed him to the floor. "What do you mean? I know a lot and I know you are happy. Why would I try to ruin it? Go back to your boyfriend to whine and complain." She teased, before turning away from him. His heart raced and he got up.

"Ok whatever, I will." He muttered turning but then he felt something on his shoulder. "I was joking. I have been waiting forever to do this." She smirked, taking out a knife. The streetlights turned off and he couldn't see. He tried to shuffle away but it was useless. He closed his eyes and accepted it. He lost and he deserves it. The amount of shit he put those people threw was outrageous. He felt a sharp pain then he fell. There was someone running away which he assumed to be noodle and the lights flickered on. He passed out.

"Where the fuck is he?" Slender asked him as he waited at the place where they were suppose to meet. They both promised each other to meet here after playing a game with the girls yet there was a dreadful call from Carol. "So I was walking down the street and I saw someone. He was laying on the floor, still breathing so I called an ambulance. I literally have zero idea who did this and I'm worrying. I know he was suppose to meet up with you so can you come over here? The hospital is (insert random ass hospital)." She said then hanging out. Everyone expect for him was there. "He told me everything and he said I was his closest friend." Rose cried and looked down.

"Did he tell you where he was going?" She asked rose and rose looked up. A lie had to be made. "Of course not, he wanted it to be private. Just the two of them." She lied showing no expression. She was great at it. "Fuck so we may have no leads." Carol cried looking down.

"What do you mean? You think I would kill my best friend or get him killed?" Rose frowned, looking down and sitting. "You have 0 trust in other people. It's so sad. If you care so much, go check on him." She continued. She knew barely anyone went to this hospital so it wasn't that busy and no one can hear their "arguing." If you even count that as arguing.  Carol rushed out of the room to find where bacon was. Slender finally came in and asked," Where is he? I've have to see him." The receptionist answered by saying, "Yeah he's in room 212, it's on floor 2." Which made slender walked over and to the elevator. He pressed on the up button and waited for it to come down.

Meanwhile, Carol was already there. He seemed to be getting better. They cleaned up the blood and bandaged up the injury. "You ok? Your boyfriend is coming here." Carol stated, going to sit next to him in a chair. "Oh yeah I'm so fucking great. I am feeling like the greatest person alive. Look at me! I'm so fine!" He snapped at her using a sarcastic tone. She sighed and the door swing open. "BACON? Oh my god." He smiled before walking over. "I'm bored, can we play MM2? Just the two of us?" He suggested with a smirk getting up. "I'm way better now and I would love to play with you... alone."

Slender pulled bacon in and they both sloppy made out before hopping into a game alone. Carol was alone so she just got up and left. She went down the stairs and went back to the others. "Well anyone up for ragdoll? Bacon's fine." She suggested before jumping into it. They all expect for rose and noodle joined.

"Rose, thank you for telling me everything you gained from being "friends." With bacon. He must feel foolish right?" Noodle smirked, getting up and grabbing rose's hand. It was a rollercoaster with him and his feelings. "Did you by any chance accidentally grow attached to him? Just a question." She continued, heading out, waiting for rose to follow. Rose stood there confused. She was scared of what noodle could do so she had to lie. "No, why would I? I hate him and I will never disobey you. Maybe next time we will be more successful." She answered, lying yet no one could tell. She went behind noodle and stared at her. "If you say so. Just remember what he did to me and my friends. I hate him so much yet since you got all of the information out of him there's no need. I can take off this disguise so they don't try to arrest me for attempted murder." She said, turning around to rose.

"Understood ma'am. I will join the others to ease off ANY suspicions." Rose stated before hopping with the others. Noodle stood there alone and wonder if she should wait to change her appearance once again. "I'm not done until it's over." She said, hopping into the server as he current self. "Later if they catch on." She muttered to herself, waiting for the round to end.

Meanwhile with slender and bacon. Instead of trying to kill each other, they are having the times off their lives. Bacon pulled slender in one last time. "I'll fucking kill you in this round and you join the others but give me a goodbye kiss. The doctors want me back." He smirked closing his eyes. Slender wrapped his arms around bacon's waist and they kiss. Bacon used this as an opportunity to stab him in the neck. They both were teleported back to the lobby and bacon hopped out and laid on his bed. Slender joined the others.

"Mark my words noodle, I will get you back at this." He muttered before a doctor came in to check on him.