5

Note: 🫶I rushed this like all my chapters anyways I have a lot to build off from the end so yk.

"I like games that can keep me away from people, games like arsenal or murder mystery, anything horror but my favorite isn't any of those." Bacon said and then thought for a second. He doesn't have a favorite game, he can't pick. "Just join me, I'll find a random horror game we can play." He decided. He looked for a horror game they can play. After a few moments of searching, he found a backrooms game. He hated the backrooms yet it looked promising. "Join me in apeirophobia." He said then he loaded in.

"I played that with carol and karen a few days ago, it took so long and we raged at the obby part at 11. It seemed like carol played the game before, i can invite them to play with us." Slender said and bacon sighed. He didn't want anyone else to join but it was whatever. They both joined the game and then slender made the room. "Jake, you were so bad at this game and we have to replay it for what?" Karen muttered.

"After so many tries and attempts we finally made it to chapter 11 so be quiet, I'm sure bacon is good at obbies." Slender stated. Bacon didn't pay to their argument over the game, more to the fact slender said he was sure that he was good at obbies.

"Wait, you think I'm good?" Bacon asked yet they both ignored him. After a few minutes of friendly bricking, the game started.

"God, you both need alone time to get along." Carol suggested and karen smirked a bit. "How about this, me and jake go this way and you and bacon go the other way."

"You are just asking to get lost." Carol muttered then walked off. Bacon stared a bit then followed carol. "It doesn't matter, if you guys find the exit we get teleported anyway." Karen shouted then walked the other way. Slender turned then look back. It seemed the others were long go so he just ran after karen.

"Took you long enough." Karen said then looked at him. "Can you help me set up noodle with someone? She keeps bugging me about him and it gets so fucking annoying. Then when I talk about carol she tells me she doesn't give a fuck and then switches the topic to her crush yet if I do it to her, suddenly I'm the bad guy. This time she bribed me with 5 thousand robux, I didn't expect her to have that much robux considering her avatar." Karen ranted and it left slender confused.

"What? Who exactly?" Slender asked and karen leaned in. "Just a random guy, I just don't think the guy she is talking about likes her." She answered then leaned back. "She likes a random guy?" Slender asked and karen sighed.

"I wished, you know what? Forget it, I'll just tell her the cold hard truth AGAIN and maybe it will get through her thick skull." Karen muttered. They wonder a bit too far yet they didn't mind it. They haven't ran into any monsters yet. They completed a few levels then slender and carol needed to log off so it was just bacon and karen. They are currently on level 7.

"Why I am stuck with you?" Bacon asked, annoyed. Karen shrugged and made her way to use the code to open the door to get to the vent. "Listen, I have a question. Do you have your eyes for anyone?" She asked pressing the buttons. He didn't know what to say, it is possible he does but he isn't sure.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked, leaning against the wall. Karen rolled her eyes and turned to him. "Stop acting tough, it's so fucking annoying. Someone has a crush on you and I'm not ratting them out. Just answer the question, you don't even have to say who. And if you do, I won't tell them." Karen explained, wanting to punch him.

Bacon laughed and then questioned her, "Do you have a crush on me? How can I trust you, you won't tell them? What if I don't like anyone? Why does it matter if I like anyone? You explained it but please listen to what I have to say."

"I'm actually surprised they like you. You are so fucking self absorb, it's annoying. You act like you don't hate anyone and You leave us for so long not telling us SHIT. No i wouldn't like you and never will. The person who I love with my heart is carol, it should've been obvious. You rant about anything that silently annoys you, YOU are so fucking toxic. I can go onto paragraphs about what is wrong with you and I would still miss stuff. From the first day I met you, you always have been a fucking bitch. You took so little to get on my nerves when I met you. I hate you. Just leave me alone and so sorry I asked you if you like someone. Maybe you should work on yourself before initiating a relationship! But hey, sorry I missed a lot of things I hate about you but we can save that for another day." Karen ranted and it left bacon very distressed. He never knew how much someone hated him, how much she hated him. Maybe she was right, he was too much of an asshole and should improve.

"Goodbye karen, I don't mean anything I say I swear. I really am sorry." Bacon apologized, trying to not tear up. He never knew why he has been getting so emotional. Karen slowly turned to him and a frowned appeared on her face.

"Now you apologize? And it's a half assed one too. Bye bacon." Karen stated before leaving the game. Bacon stood there for a moment, thinking about how he can approve.

"I am an asshole, I always have been. no one would ever like me. They all just pretend to. I should cut them all off and free them from me. Even if it means losing the one I love. I don't even know what it means to love. Maybe I don't deserve to be his boyfriend, hell he doesn't even like me. God I'm so pathetic." Bacon cried then left the game. He went somewhere private and didn't talk to anyone. He decided some self-reflection be good.