4

Nothing hurt that badly. It's not like he didn't like him but he did feel something and he hoped that feeling was mutual. It could of been nothing at all and it was just some type of hatred he never experienced before. Bacon sat on the chair of a random single player game, distancing himself from the rest. He just kept thinking what slender said to him. Why would a guy like him like someone like bacon? They both hate each other, always have. He remember back when the group chat first formed. The playful fighting and teasing. It kept getting bigger and bigger. They witness breakups together, crushes, fights, and what made bacon get caught up in that world. A world where he felt safe in.

Nonetheless he heard a text and see who it was from. Shockingly, noodle. They hade a grudge against each other for so long. He went to see what it was and it was a VERY long. He read through it and it suddenly hit him how much they care about him, how much SHE cares about him. After the argument he didn't talk to anyone and isolated himself. He just stared at it and remember how they all use to act. "im fine. i do not give a fuck what that slender bitch thinks of me. i don't even like men." He texted then leaving the dm to go back into his game. But he did care, when he first heard what slender said it shattered his heart into pieces. If he could cry, he would. He wouldn't want to but if he could it would  just pour out.

He laid on the bed and stared into the ceiling. He turned to the radio and played one of his favorite songs. He got lost in his thoughts. He felt more calm and left the game. he went to another game, it was multiplayer but it was empty. He hoped no one would join. He just looked the sky and sighed. Peace is what he wanted, what he needed . Yet it was ruined. Someone joined and it wasn't a surprise who.

"Hey bacon!" Noodle smiled, running towards him. She stand behind him and he turned around. "I told jake about it and" she continued yet bacon cut her off. "YOU TOLD HIM?" He asked , pissed off. "Why the fuck would you tell him?"

"Because um.. he wanted to know." She answered, sweating. "Just come back to the group chat, we all miss you. I miss you." She insisted, leaning closer. Bacon was a tiny bit taller than her.he stepped back. "What? I need space." He frowned and she muttered something but he couldn't hear. "At least say something." She begged. He just walked away and hid somewhere.

Noodle sighed and went to messaged with slender. "It sucks knowing he is straight." Slender sighed and noodle was a bit shocked. "SUCKS? what do you mean? I think it great we know what he likes." noodle said and it didn't help slender. "Oh let me guess, YOU like him." She teased.

"Shut the fuck up, maybe i do." He admitted. "It wouldn't matter though. He doesn't like guys. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he liked jade. Have you seen how close they are?"

"..he likes jade?" Noodle asked. "No, but if he did would you be shocked? What do YOU like him." Slender said. She didn't say anything and the chat went silent. After a while both noodle and bacon left the game. It was finally slender's chance to speak to him alone, even if he knew he didn't like guys. He wanted to know he didn't mean what he said, he just wanted noodle off of his back. He sent bacon, "hey, what's up?"

"The fuck you want? I thought you hated me." Bacon typed back. Slender thought for a few moments and bacon sent another text. "This shit better be important cause I don't want to waste my time talking to a bitch like you."

"I'm here to apologize. I didn't mean what I said, I don't hate your guys shockingly. I don't get why it was such a big deal however I knew it must've hurt. I really am sorry if I made you upset." Slender said and bacon read it.

"Why would I be upset?" Bacon asked and slender typed back, "You looked like you were about to cry and you kept distancing yourself from us. If it really hurt you that badly then I apologize."

"Just shut the fuck up. I said it better be important. Why did you even say that in the first place?" Bacon interrupted and slender continued, "look I felt pressured. I didn't know she would say that."

"You act as if it was a bad thing." Bacon said, trying to not get angry with him. "Just fucking listen, if I did have a crush on you. First, it would be embarrassing, two I now know you don't like guys, and three i wouldn't know how you react. I could go on." Slender stated.

It went dead for a few moments. "This wasn't important." Bacon sighed, about to leave.

"I do have something important to tell you." Slender remarked.

"Is it about you and max?" Bacon assumed and slender thought of something. He knew how bacon would react if he found out the truth. He decided to mask it.

"No, I like this guy." Slender stated and bacon sighed. "Like i fucking care about your guy crushes."

"You don't, Maybe I shouldn't of brought it up." Slender muttered, hating himself tor it.

"It was unneeded." Bacon added tuen slender switched the topic. "Moving on, can we voice chat?"

"yea sure." Bacon said. When they both went into voice chat bacon sounded a bit annoyed. "I know this may be rude but I feel like you owe me an apology. You don't have to though."

"The fuck is this shit? Fine I'm sorry." Bacon said and then blurted. "I  like guys any.. wait fuck."

"What did you say?" Slender asked, despite hearing it. He was internally screaming from happiness while bacon is completely worried.

"It was nothing, tell a soul and you're dead." Bacon yelled and slender responded smirking, "understand.
He added by saying, "how about we play your favorite game for a change bacon." He expected it to be a very graphic horror game or a shooter game.