<>

The new guy and the slender clicked instantly. Bacon just stood there staring at them. "Who the fuck is he." he muttered as he looked onto the ground.
"Hi! Your bacon?" The new guy asked and before bacon could answer a new round started.
Bacon got the role innocent. "I want to leave this shitty game." as he hid behind a wall. Not the best hiding spot but better than before.
"Bacon, why haven't you said anything to the new guy?" Slender asked as he walked over to him. Bacon turned around and started to breathe hard.
"My fucking god, I didn't have the fucking time to and I never wanted to. You're just fucking annoying." Bacon said as he went to leave. Slender grabbed his shoulder and pulled him in close.
"You're so nice to everyone." Slender said in a sarcastic tone. Bacon roller his eyes and pushed slender off of him. "Can you at least try to talk to him? He's trying to talk to you yet you ignore him every time." Slender asked as he went to leave. "Ok whatever, i'll fucking try." Bacon said annoyed as he waited for the round to be over. After a few seconds he decided to leave the room.
He bumped into carol. "Oh. Hi bacon! I was wondering if you know who the murder is? Could it be Karen, the new guy, slender, or... you?" She questioned him by keep asking questions. He was certain she wasn't the murder until she pulled out the knife and put it to his stomach.

"For someone with a big ego i expected better but I could let you free." She teased as she pulled the knife back. Bacon got up and attempted to walked away. However, she threw the knife and it nearly him it.

"Unfair." He mumbled as he ran to the nearest hiding spot. He didn't know how which way to go so he just went a random way. He hid there hoping she didn't see him run this way. It was silent for a while, he believe it was safe to roam now. A gunshot could be heard. His heart was racing. He hoped that whoever the sheriff is, wins. It got closer. His heart started pounding. He ran somewhere. A few more gunshots could be heard then silence.

"Fucking great. I should hop off of roblox." He muttered and there was more slashing. He dashed out and tried to find the gun. After several seconds of searching, he found it. He grabbed it and stared at the dead body. It was the new guy. He shrugged and looked around.

He went to search for carol, she couldn't be found anywhere or at least that's what he thought. "You're the last one." She grinned as she pulled out the knife. She charged him him but he quickly pulled out the gun and shoot her. He breathes heavily then the round ended.

He was back into the lobby. The new guy approached him and said "Hi! How are you?" Bacon groaned and responded "Hi, i'm fine. I'm not in the best mood." The new guy nodded and bacon looked past him at slender. The new guy notice and laughed.

"Geez, I didn't expect someone like you to find a basic guy attractive." He teased but bacon shook his head. "It's not attraction but I just want to talk to him." The new guy walked away and proceed to talk to slender. He sighed and was about to leave.

The slender walked over to him and asked "Hey bacon, can we chat?" Bacon shook his head and said "i'm not going to fucking chat. It's like 12 am, I have to sleep."

"Wait it is?" Slender asked as he stared at bacon. Bacon knew he was lying but he wanted to get out of that conversation.

"Even if it was 12 am for you, can we at least chat? It won't be long. I just want to ask you something." Slender stated and bacon's heart started to beat fast. He shook his head and left.

"I'll just ask him later." Slender sighed as the next round started.

Bacon typed in the group chat he will be busy and won't be as active.