3

Note: We fr getting somewhere!!!! Gayass is in denial.

"I'm fine, the situation is hard to explain and he got mad when I suggested we take a break." Slender replied and then added, "but yes, we can play MM2, want to vc?"

"Sure." Bacon said then they teleported into murder mystery. It was a private server and it was just them. Slender owned a private server for the group to play alone however they barley used it. They didn't expect for anyone to join. Bacon muttered, "I hate murder mystery more than you." And slender turned around and shrugged. "It seems like you care about me."

"And if i do?" Bacon blurted then freaking out about what he said. Slender seem to not caught on to what he said he made it appear like that. The round was about to start when someone else joined. Arguably, a better player at the game than they both combined. They remember tactics and tricks. They give them tips that are useless and makes them more likely to fail. They all turned voice chat on to hear each other.

They all loaded in and bacon went to look around. He didn't realize who it was until he got close to her. "Noodle? What are you doing here?" Bacon asked and she turned around. She pulled out the knife and pushed him to a corner then held the blade to his neck.

"I'm bored, what else? I want to know the drama max and jake." Noodle answerer, putting the knife against his neck yet not trying to injure him. "Do you know anything?"

"As much as you do. Why does it matter to you what goes on between slender and max?" He answered and noodle raised an eyebrow. "Why the fuck do you call him slender?" She giggled pull the knife away yet placing her elbow against his neck. However she heard some foot steps from behind.

"Because it's his style? He looks handsome though." Bacon replied, muttering on the last part. Noodle sighed and lifted her knife, aiming to stab him in the neck however there was a gunshot. She turned around and pushed bacon out of the way.

"Keep your hands off him." Slender threatened and nooodle laughed, "I'm so scared." Then she threw her knife into him. Bacon got up and ran around the map to retrieve the gun. Noodle noticed this and decided way he we going, taking shortcuts. He decides to run back and looking around the corner to see if she was gone. He ran to the gun and grabbed it.  They both look for each other and met in a room. He took out his gun fast, before she could react. She took out her knife however it was too late. He pulled the trigger.

When they all spawned back it was just them. Only them. Noodle wasn't one that compliments people but she turned to bacon. Thinking of what to say. She thought of something and grinned"wow, I didn't expect someone with your fashion sense to really be good at the game. You hate it and i feel like the reason why you hate it is because you think you are trash at the game."

Bacon was taken back by this. He doesn't get compliments often, especially in a game like this. ESPECIALLY by noodle. This was the first time he ever got complimented by her. He never heard her compliment the others and they kept staring at each other. "Thank you.." he awkwardly stated then continued, "you aren't that bad yourself."

She smiled at him and looked down. Slender interrupted them. "so after this you guys want to play a different game?" She turned to him and looked frustrated. "I would rather if he kept playing the same game." She answered, somewhat angry. Bacon sided eye her then looked at slender.

"I'm getting bored, you can choose the game." Bacon replied and then the next round started. Bacon watched as the roles went by. It landed on murder. That was the only fun part. He decided to play it cool. Most likely the sheriff was noodle and he doesn't want to get caught. He searched around and founded someone. He couldn't make out who it was. He hid behind a corner and looked to see what direct they were going. They were going away from him so he decided to aim. He can't miss his chance. He just can't. He approached the person slowly and kept it aim. He then threw it and came to see who it was. It was noodle and he guessed right. She was the sheriff.

He looked for slender and lucky for him, he found him. He stared at him, admiring him for a second then took out his knife. "Oh shit." Slender muttered, backing away from bacon. "I would hate i mean love to do this." Bacon said, pushing slender against the wall. Their eyes locked and there was nothing but silence. They stayed there for a few moments however slender broke the silence.

"Are you just going to stare at me and lean in for a kiss or are you going to murder me?" Slender asked. Bacon pulled away and huffed. "Like I would ever kiss you. You are so ugly and I would NEVER think of being in a relationship with you. I do not like you like that."

Bacon then jammed the knife into slender's heart. When they both got back to spawn, noodle ran over to bacon. She was congratulating him on his win. She then added a few snarky remarks. "The only reason why you won was because jake was going easy on you." She muttered. Bacon got confused on why she was being nice then rude to him.

"Why would I go easy on guy like him?" Slender asked and noodle turned. "I think it's obvious, you like him." Slender was shocked and looked at bacon then back.

"I don't, why would I like him? He is so fucking annoying and I don't even want to talk to him. I only played with him because he felt bad for me and I would feel bad for saying no. I hate his guts and he hates mine." Slender replied and bacon didn't know how to respond. He wanted to cry for some reason and noodle didn't know what else to say.

"I meant what I said. I'll just leave, don't talk to me again." Slender said then leaving. Noodle wanted to comfort him but she knew he needed space or that he doesn't care. "I'm sorry for that, I am always here for you. I'll just leave, it's my fault." She said, leaving bacon behind.

He was alone and he wanted to breakdown. "Why the fuck do I feel so sad. Why do I feel as though something shot me in the heart. I can't like him, I hate him."

He left and hasn't said a word to anyone. Slender sighed and wanted to message him and try to explain but he knew he wouldn't care to look at it. Slender knows bacon hates him so there is no point. He wished though, he wished he did care about him.

"I feel so fucking terrible, why did i say that." Slender muttered to himself then going to talk in the group chat. No one mentioned what happened but noodle knew she had to talk to one if not both of them.